Just hit level 40 as annilaltion and annihilate doesn't seem to be worth the 4 rage.

Nmaharg

well in pvp no, as 1 Annihilate = 2 VS, so each VS is spread out over 1 GCD, so u have an extra 1.5 second wait till u equal the 1 Annihilate damage .. But in pve yes its not as good as 2 VS - so Annihilate is more of a burst than anything else

It's not. I won't even bother trying annihilation again until they adjust some things.

Maybe if ruptures duration was longer and annihilate refreshed the duration of rupture or if having bleeds on your target make annihilate 100% crit. Maybe it would be worth it.

Currently the mechanics are quite crusty. Reapplying a bleed over and over is so 5 years ago.

My weapons have 453 top end damage.

Annihilate shows 2174-2664 on the tooltip.

Vslash shows 1316-1603.

Edited by Kricys

It's not. I won't even bother trying annihilation again until they adjust some things.

Maybe if ruptures duration was longer and annihilate refreshed the duration of rupture or if having bleeds on your target make annihilate 100% crit. Maybe it would be worth it.

Currently the mechanics are quite crusty. Reapplying a bleed over and over is so 5 years ago.

My weapons have 453 top end damage.

Annihilate shows 2174-2664 on the tooltip.

Vslash shows 1316-1603.

hmm i disagree here, if they increased ruptures duration, that means the amount at each tick of rupture will be less = bad as rupture is great due to its Really high damage and it ticks as quick as possible so it's really difficult to get it off( only one class can get it off anyway but that's not the point)

Anni in my opinion is the best spec out of the three, as our survivability is soo huge and , I mean I never loose a 1 on 1 battle and if I have a healer on us then we pretty much cnt die because of the self heals. I stil top damage in warzones without really trying that much because our ticks are quite huge

But again Anni is what I feel comfortable with - Rage is also very good so it all jus depends on playstyle and what you like.

I agree that Annihilate should have something extra as it is pretty much worthless other than a bit of burst, but if we look at the numbers you have given here 2 * 1603 = 2206 with a a 1.5 sec delay due to GCD between the two hits - Annihialte is straight up front 2664 - HOWEVER 2 VS is more efficient as more rage is returned , but the point of Annihiaite is the that in one swing u hit that much , which is crucial in pvp as waitin 1.5 secs culd decide your death or at least killing a target

Edited by Majinr

Bleed damage doesn't scale that well with gear, they need to address that. Also annihilation has no real burst.

As long as the other trees don't give me the sustained damage, aoe, and on demand burst that rage does I see no reason to switch.

Carnage definitely needs a lot of work.

Edited by Kricys