The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

lvl31 sith sorc getting handled

djjvizion

Are you heals or dps

Do you preshield yourself and comp before fight?

Do you have comp's aoe turned off so you can properly cc?

Do you manually control comp taunts?

Have you seen a skill trainer recently?

Is your gear ten levels behind your toon's level?

Do you use your force slow to control and kite enemies?

Etc...

If I remember correctly, those two guards have the Terminate ability, which will knock you down and deal a good chunk of damage. So here's my suggestion: Whirlwind one of them, turn off Khem's AOE attacks (not his AOE taunt), then fight the other. When he casts Terminate, use an interrupt -- Jolt and Electrocute will both work, Overload will break the other's CC so only use it on the second one. If you can't interrupt in time, quickly put Static Barrier on Khem.

oh i remember this...from yesterday...my gear was under leveled by like 10 or so...i was so pissed they were killing me in 5 seconds...i pop'ed xp boost and killed trash mobs to satisfy my defeat over them and got to lvl32 (was 28) then used some random orange gear and modded them all. i had totally forgot about whirlwind..should have thought of it..anyways i just interrupted them everytime they tried to terminate. khem died at the second one but i still got them..i remember thinking theyre worst than most bosses ive faced. jolt and electrocute were my best friends.

and yeah, im a new player too. so excuse my lack of experience :p

If I recall correctly, that quest is on Alderaan. You should have that Deveronian companion. He hits harder than Khem so I used him. But like they say, you have to cc one of the mob.

I would suggest going healer spec until you get your healing companion