The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Revan's KOTOR set (hear me out)

Let me get this out of the way: I'm just as tired of the overuse of Revan as much as anyone else.

But I feel like Darth Revan's armor from the flashbacks is much better than the Revan armor we have now. I know there's lots of Revan coming (ugh) but I feel like this would be a good addition. Call it something that's totally unrelated to Revan, I don't care.

But there was one thing that confused me. Darth Revan had a black cape that attached to his hood. What happened to this? Why are they bringing back now that Revan looks all screwed up, but not have it on his original armor in this game? Why is he wearing a cape now?

The classic Darth Revan caped armor is far better in comparison. And again, call it something totally unrelated to Revan, I don't care.

Anyone else feel like this should have been Revan's armor instead of what we got? Or am I the only one?

Pretty sure they're just going to release the 'Reborn' Revan armor they made for Forged Alliances/3.0 which is more or less his Kotor robe.

Most likely, but it looks all screwed up now (and has those odd antenna-looking things on the wrists) I would have much preferred the look that was linked up above. Again, call it "Jedi Civil War Leader's armor" or whatever, I don't care if it's named after Darth Revan, but it just looks so much better than SWTOR Revan's reskin of countless Inquisitor robes.

Edited by that_Spartan_IV

I'd actually like to see Revan's Star forge ( light side ) armour from Kotor I .... make an appearence in tor as wearable player clothing. All we've had is just Revans sith or darkside styled armour. It's like bioware's forgotten Revan was also once lightside...

I'd actually like to see Revan's Star forge ( light side ) armour from Kotor I .... make an appearence in tor as wearable player clothing. All we've had is just Revans sith or darkside styled armour. It's like bioware's forgotten Revan was also once lightside...

I think that would work in a new update that should include the Darth Revan armor I specified earlier. The whole expansion is about him, why not?

They could easily make two sets: Light Star Forge Robes (or Star Forge Robes of Eternal Light) and Dark Star Forge Robes (or Robes of the Star Forge Dominator... or something...). Ta-da! Revan's name is nowhere to be seen, and you don't have to include the mask since a satisfactory version is already in-game. Edited by NSaynKnutt

• 2 weeks later...
They could easily make two sets: Light Star Forge Robes (or Star Forge Robes of Eternal Light) and Dark Star Forge Robes (or Robes of the Star Forge Dominator... or something...). Ta-da! Revan's name is nowhere to be seen, and you don't have to include the mask since a satisfactory version is already in-game.

That's actually a really good idea.

As long as it looks like this http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/026/0/6/darth_revan_by_sticklove-d5st22c.jpg and has that BA cape attached, I'm satisfied.

I think it would be the best that BioWare would give us the original Revans armor from kotor 1 that link above, but I am pretty sure the current Revan reborn armor will be available for us in a cartel pack, so I am fine with that, I mean that one is looks a lot better and more similar to the kotor 1 armor, so I am happy.