The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Top 10 Jedi & Sith

MarcheseAMM

He would only have to equal revan's connection to be able to best the Emperor's Lightning. Revan was limited by his Knowledge and understanding more so then his connection and he was able to redirect Vitiate's Lightning. So if he has Revan's Connection or even just slightly under (which is entirely possible) his tutaminis would fair better against Vitiate then Revan's did, which means yes he would be able to handle it. That's the point I am trying to make, but again that is where we are going to hit our stand still since we have no way of measuring connection or the like.
Considering Revan's performance against Nyriss, I'm not sure I'd agree.

Perhaps Horn is better, but Revan was by no means lacking, and Revan was totally destroyed by what is not even the most potent expression of the Emperor's power. Corran might be able to last a little longer, but that's all I feel.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering Revan's performance against Nyriss, I'm not sure I'd agree.

Perhaps Horn is better, but Revan was by no means lacking, and Revan was totally destroyed by what is not even the most potent expression of the Emperor's power. Corran might be able to last a little longer, but that's all I feel.

Maybe, but I still dont believe Revan hit the point of Knowledge and understanding of Tutaminis to completely eliminate that as a factor and only Connection being the deciding factor. I think we have seen some better tutaminis with Satele's blocking saber, and of course Corran's Saber blocking draining (though the intake of that power DID stretch him to injury which means he was passed his limit there as I recall) but the Idea that Vitiate WASNT at full power against Revan that makes an interesting take. I honestly thought he gave it his all, if he did not then it really would be kind of up in the air for me if Corran Could handle it or not, but if he could, I think he could win, but its by no means a 100% either way to me if that some how isnt the Emperor's best.

Maybe, but I still dont believe Revan hit the point of Knowledge and understanding of Tutaminis to completely eliminate that as a factor and only Connection being the deciding factor. I think we have seen some better tutaminis with Satele's blocking saber, and of course Corran's Saber blocking draining (though the intake of that power DID stretch him to injury which means he was passed his limit there as I recall) but the Idea that Vitiate WASNT at full power against Revan that makes an interesting take. I honestly thought he gave it his all, if he did not then it really would be kind of up in the air for me if Corran Could handle it or not, but if he could, I think he could win, but its by no means a 100% either way to me if that some how isnt the Emperor's best.
I think if the Emperor had a little time he could have unleashed a proper Force blast akin to
It was very much spur of the moment and therefore I don't think quite 100%.

• 1 month later...

1. Luke Skywalker

we are gonna have to see his new stuff in the incoming movies.As of now the only thing that he has is lineage and canon statements.

imo that means he is still too much of a question mark to put him in lists

Edited by Kaedusz

we are gonna have to see his new stuff in the incoming movies.As of now the only thing that he has is lineage and canon statements.

imo that means he is still too much of a question mark to put him in lists

His list is based on Legends so no it's 100% factual.

I thought Sissy Emperor was at least second most powerful force user, though I'm not familiar with any stories outside of Movies and SWTOR.

Didn't Vitiate kill 12 Dark Council members in a flash during his first purge of the Dark Council? It's hard to imagine someone who can instantly kill 12 most powerful siths at the time at his will has his superiors.

Top-5 for Sith.

1.Lord Vitiate/ Darth Sidious( can't tell now who is stronger, combat feats now favor Sidious, but I believe soon we will see Vitiate's true body and it's power which is gonna be blow )

2.Darth Sidious/Lord Vitiate

3.Exar Kun

4.Darth Plagueis( the guy had potential to overcome probably even Vitiate but in the end I think his combat skills are inferior to Exar Kun )

5.Darth Vader( is 80% of Sidious statement canon ? )

Edited by LordCJK

Top-5 for Sith.

1.Lord Vitiate/ Darth Sidious( can't tell now who is stronger, combat feats now favor Sidious, but I believe soon we will see Vitiate's true body and it's power which is gonna be blow )

2.Darth Sidious/Lord Vitiate

3.Exar Kun

4.Darth Plagueis( the guy had potential to overcome probably even Vitiate but in the end I think his combat skills are inferior to Exar Kun )

5.Darth Vader( is 80% of Sidious statement canon ? )

5. Yes. This one is Canon however that was ROTJ Sidious not Dark Empire Sidious.