Kaggath Battlegrounds Semi-Finals: Republic Resistance vs Republic Reborn

Beniboybling

Well most of what was said was ranting, yelling, screaming, mocking, or general misconduct anyway. Not to mention opinions being so grounded that disagreeing in any way shape or form led to practical forum violence. Neither side is innocent, at all.

At least that part is over now.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until the subject changes from this blackhole of a leadership debate, I will not be posting any arguments, since frankly I see both of you as behaving as if you were an Ox. It is alright to have different points of view, but as Aurbere said... Nothing has been counted for 10-30 pages! How wasteful is that?! :d_confused:

If anyone else wants to watch from a safe position... I have pop corn! *descends back down the ladder, into the bunker*

Until the subject changes from this blackhole of a leadership debate, I will not be posting any arguments, since frankly I see both of you as behaving as if you were an Ox. It is alright to have different points of view, but as Aurbere said... Nothing has been counted for 10-30 pages! How wasteful is that?! :d_confused:

If anyone else wants to watch from a safe position... I have pop corn! *descends back down the ladder, into the bunker*

REVAN SOLOS IN 5 SECONDS CUZ SIDIOUS.

*runs down into the bunker with Sil*

Pretty sure it's been more liking watching rocks argue.

Oh popcorn!! I lost mine in the shock of craziness. :p

Well most of what was said was ranting, yelling, screaming, mocking, or general misconduct anyway. Not to mention opinions being so grounded that disagreeing in any way shape or form led to practical forum violence. Neither side is innocent, at all.
Lets just blame Ant, yeah?

Every Empire needs its scapegoat. :jawa_evil:

Anyway if we are actually dedicated to getting back on track, I would like to expand on what I said before concerning Alliance Infiltrators targeting Kuat. For reasons explained I don't think the Senate can target them, they are just too powerful. However little is stopping Infiltrators infiltrating Kuat and sabotaging the facility, sabotage that could range from messing with the blueprints to build in structural weaknesses and flaws, or just plain old explosives. Edited by Beniboybling

Except it was practically everyone. Ant just escalates things. :o

I object. I was merely an observer, occasionally trying to inject reason or neutrality into them...

I failed...

Though, I didn't see you doing much flaming Karadron... Quick! Into the bunker!

Anyway if we are actually dedicated to getting back on track, I would like to expand on what I said before concerning Alliance Infiltrators targeting Kuat. For reasons explained I don't think the Senate can target them, they are just too powerful. However little is stopping Infiltrators infiltrating Kuat and sabotaging the facility, sabotage that could range from messing with the blueprints to build in structural weaknesses and flaws, or just plain old explosives.

You never answered about named people in my supplier.

You said I got named Hutts, do I get named SIS?

I object. I was merely an observer, occasionally trying to inject reason or neutrality into them...

I failed...

Though, I didn't see you doing much flaming Karadron... Quick! Into the bunker!

I was in too much shock to post anything. And then when I thought about posting something about ten pages of new stuff popped up. So I gave up. :p