Kaggath Battlegrounds Semi-Finals: Republic Resistance vs Republic Reborn

Beniboybling

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm back at my computer, so now I have my color back! :D

Anyway, after brief deliberations with Beni, I should get the decision posted Friday or Saturday. I have a lot of work to do this weekend, but I hope that I will be able to finish things up and get the decision posted.

Finally, right? :p

OK, I'm back at my computer, so now I have my color back! :D

Anyway, after brief deliberations with Beni, I should get the decision posted Friday or Saturday. I have a lot of work to do this weekend, but I hope that I will be able to finish things up and get the decision posted.

Finally, right? :p

Good good.

Alright, I've got everything mostly ready except for the scenario. I've just found that I have a ton more RL stuff to do, which will delay the decision until Saturday. Would you guys rather I write up a general overview of the battle and how everything affects the battle instead, or just stick with the standard scenario?

Alright, I've got everything mostly ready except for the scenario. I've just found that I have a ton more RL stuff to do, which will delay the decision until Saturday. Would you guys rather I write up a general overview of the battle and how everything affects the battle instead, or just stick with the standard scenario?

Honestly, whichever is faster and/or easier for you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.