Creating a Ranked Schedule for Pubside (Come Look Inside)

TheLobotomite

*Up to date as of 11/28/14*

Edit: Updated schedule still looking for times that are good for you/input

Hey folks Kitchen/Lobo here!

Ranked Schedule:

ALL TIMES IN PACIFIC

/cjoin Pubranked and Impranked

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday: Queuing starts 9 PM - 11 PM: Solo Ranked (Casuals Night, Bring your alts, your new toons, etc)

Tuesday: Queuing starts 9 PM - 11 PM: Solo Ranked (Main night, bring your best toon, get ready for long fights)

Wednesday: Queuing starts 9 PM - 11 PM: Solo Ranked (Just general night)

Thursday: 7-9 PM PST (Trying to accommodate imp groups)

Friday: Imp group ranked night (Time TBA)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The link below takes you to the rewards list for 3.0)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=773038

Send me those whispers/mail ingame @ Kitchensink ... or Impside @ NPC

See ya on the battlefield.

Edited by TheLobotomite

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to make myself something other than a healer in PVP so I can with queue with and not against you

I can play scrapper tonight, but it struggles alot on gaurdians/juggs .... but I want the 1300 rating so it probably wont happen. Maybe it's a Dirty Fightin kinda night..

Your lucky you haven't seen me and music in the same group... ;)

Edited by TheLobotomite

Hope this works for yall... people take ranked on this server too fking seriously sometimes.

I don't think that is specific to this server, once you start keeping score and posting ratings, that makes it a more serious game, that is just human nature, the competitive spirit as it were.

IF this schedule actually begins to work, could we perhaps change fridays to another group ranked night? STI queues one or two teams on imp side that night and I don't imagine that open world will be very popular every friday.

I'm open to whatever, just trying to get the ball rolling. Friday nights are not the best night to play TOR for me.

Edited by TheLobotomite

I don't think that is specific to this server, once you start keeping score and posting ratings, that makes it a more serious game, that is just human nature, the competitive spirit as it were.

Yea well imo it sucks all the fun from the experience. Be competitive... but dont be a trihard.

Is this coming from the guy who runs exclusively Double Combat/Triple Awe? :rolleyes:

I remember when you guys tried to run something else. :o:o:o:o

lol still qqing about that? good lord you are a sad little kid. tripleawe2strong... ;);) its only a game dude.. calm da fk down

Edited by SnowmanSD

IF this schedule actually begins to work, could we perhaps change fridays to another group ranked night? STI queues one or two teams on imp side that night and I don't imagine that open world will be very popular every friday.

Worked pretty solid tonight, had 10+ matches, about 3 1/2 groups with about 4-5 healers. Ended up with tanks for the last 2...

Only had one imp game. Show up imps <3

See ya'll tomorrow :p

Worked pretty solid tonight, had 10+ matches, about 3 1/2 groups with about 4-5 healers. Ended up with tanks for the last 2...

Only had one imp game. Show up imps <3

See ya'll tomorrow :p

They stopped queuing when pubs started to show up, as usual.

Had a lot of fun games last night, a little to many shadows for my tastes, but still fun. I like that we have times now, I'll be sure to queue up in the afternoons when I can. Thanks to everyone who queued last night.

Your. Burst. Hurts.

Chasin my arse around everywhere.... :p

Thanks for coming last night :) and thanks to all the infamous players for coming last night as well :D

Edited by TheLobotomite

Whoa bud, quit deflecting, who said I was angry? :rolleyes:

Just commenting on how you get destroyed when you try anything but. :o

Can you take your stupid bickering somewhere else please. I don't give a care that you don't like him. Take it out of the thread, it has no place here.

Here to promote and organize ranked PVP on B.C. not to listen to your personal problems.

If you've got a problem with him take it up with him in private chat. Not on my thread.

Edited by TheLobotomite

Whoa bud, quit deflecting, who said I was angry? :rolleyes:

Just commenting on how you get destroyed when you try anything but. :o

Yea nerd. I took down that ****ty enjin pic for this!?!??!?! this is unwelcomed news indeed Jboi....

and why would I care about losing in ranked..? derp :o;):rolleyes::p:):mad::eek::(

Edited by SnowmanSD

Can you take your stupid bickering somewhere else please. I don't give a care that you don't like him. Take it out of the thread, it has no place here.

Here to promote and organize ranked PVP on B.C. not to listen to your personal problems.

If you've got a problem with him take it up with him in private chat. Not on my thread.

This is why people shouldn't talk about fight club, it comes out as something "not flattering" :D

Discussing a death, is advertising a death, yes?

Shhhh newfriend, this is a long time traidition of the B.C. Forums. :cool: