GSF jokes

armpatara

Since there are so many active, energetic, and humorous player around here, do your guys have any joke, funny moment, gag, or parody about GSF you can share? :)

Also, Anyone have movie "Gunsheep" or "Dude, where's tensor?"? I'd like to watch to watch them while I'm patching railgun holes on my scout. :D

A scout built for MAX speed and evasion, and going full burn to a sat. Then cap the sat and get 30-40 points on the board before the enemy finally arrives.....- while I'm tucked up and cosy right underneath a fin. - That makes me laugh as the enemy come bumbling in, wondering where I am..... then realize and try to get in position - While I blow them form the sky - that always makes me smile.

and tanking in a scout.... picking up every enemy that fancies themselves, gathering several and then running at full chat back to my team-mates.....To have them pulverize the tail I've picked up, while I loop around and join in the carnage. - Yelling "It's a TRAP!" at the screen like it'll make a difference!

I can't wait for 12xp to end and get pack in the cockpit!