The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cantina Band Decoration

Lunafox

Can we get a cantina band decoration...some aliens playing the kloo and such? Like the band in A New Hope...and some holographic pole dancers too please. You could make the band work like the juke box...a click makes the music come on perhaps.

I never thought as a female player, I'd be asking for holographic pole dancers, but I require them to complete my Nar Shadaa gambling den.

Thanks.

Can we get a cantina band decoration...some aliens playing the kloo and such? Like the band in A New Hope...and some holographic pole dancers too please. You could make the band work like the juke box...a click makes the music come on perhaps.

I never thought as a female player, I'd be asking for holographic pole dancers, but I require them to complete my Nar Shadaa gambling den.

Thanks.

Make the band an 'arrangement' but make the poledancers a placeable npc. This way you an have the band without the poledancers as some people do not need them. But those who want them can get them.

Additionally, making the band equivalent to a jukebox is a very good idea.

I agree with this post.

Id love for them to add band npcs to that cartel certificate personel vendor, it would give me something to spend the 49 certificates I have right now on... and if the give pole dancers I want more male dancers as well not just twi'lekks dance after all, they just usually are the ones forced to do it

Lol as I wrote this I had a flashback to swg and leveling a musician... bunch of random npcs doing sw1 song on repeat... scary thought! :D

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Make the band an 'arrangement' but make the poledancers a placeable npc. This way you an have the band without the poledancers as some people do not need them. But those who want them can get them.

Additionally, making the band equivalent to a jukebox is a very good idea.

I agree with this post.

I didn't mean for the pole dancers to be together with the band...I just asked for them as additional decorations. Sorry if it didn't come across clearly enough.

And I think there should be male dancers as well as females, for those decorations. Definitely, I'd want to keep the band separate.

• 4 months later...