Player in need of a new guild

Brembodarkspear

Hello,

I need to find a guild of active players who like to get together for raids and missions. It doesn't have to be hardcore, but it needs to have active players (and I don't mean 200 members who "sometimes" log on").

I've raided with my BH, SORC and OP, a little with my MAR and JUG, and I'm still leveling other toons/classes. My OP healer was my main raider for the longest time, but I stopped playing when my friends stopped playing and our guild was taken over by who-knows-what... They don't talk, they don't interact, and I can't even tell if they are real people! LOL...

I pre-ordered the new expansion and I am a subscriber. I have TS3, Vent, Mumble, Raidcall, Skype... I've had my shots. I like short walks in the moonlight and drinking the blood of something I just killed. No job too small, no fee too big.

Hey man, Imperial Shadow Guard is in need of more players. We are a casual endgame guild that does not only raiding, but also chilling in TS3. We have an active pub and imp guild after a recent merge, and wr always have a place for new people. If you would like to join apply at taskforceblack.guildlaunch.com, and mention that Vendrine recruited you :) Edited by AndoEyrune

Mom jokes are overused, old and used by every nerdy teenager in the world

Just like your mom

Halo 2 remake tourney going on right now on Twitch. Get on it bro. Halo is back boys! (I hope)

Also, if anyone wants to play some LoL with me, hit me up on HOTWLTHTHEGLOCK.

Edited by DARKheartLAND

WNx is rebuilding our guild on both republic and imperial side, message me if your interested in joining and i'll send you a guild invite to all your characters you would like to join with.

our main forums is http://www.warriornation.net if you would like to check them out as well, we expand to other different games, we use mumble voice server, we have a guild stronghold and flagship, most of our raiding ppl have went to hardcore raiding guilds till we are back to fully active so the more players that joins us the quicker we can get back to raiding, etc.