JC's Ranked Teams and Schedule

B-Quick

Is group ranked healthy here? Some friends and I were thinking on transferring for group ranked, some information on group ranked status would be very appreciated. :D

LUCKE!!!!!!

bring protavoi. we'll set the server on FIRE. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GGs last night to Templars and the other team that consisted of Holocron, Oblivion and Bacon.

Mmmm Bacon...

Thanks for the games, really enjoyed them. Finger might be sore from that much guard swapping :p

Also, GG to that Nemesis team as well.

By the time we found a tank, only Oblivion was still in queue. Ah well, GGs to you guys... Let us pubs know early when something's going down, would ya?

I think we only played 3 games and then folks needed to do other stuff and I personally swapped over to Harbinger at that point. I know that LD is ready to have a team in q all the time, so if you have a team just pop over pub side and let them know.

edit: err i mean pop over imp side and let them know

Edited by raidlegend

Also, GG to that Nemesis team as well.

It was actually a pure PUG group but thanks. :rak_03: Only Adorbs sports the Nemesis tag, I'm guildless, and our dps were acquaintances who whispered me after I spammed fleet for an hour.

Dunno why we went jugg/healer but I wasn't complaining about getting more 4s time in.

Agreeing with the above on providing more notice before doing 4s. Throwing two teams together on Raid night was pretty sneaky, Holocron/Templars. Preeeeetty sneaky.

Edited by AxeDragoneth

I can tank for any half-decent team imp side or pub side after the hours of 9:30PM EST M/W/F or 10:30PM EST T/R or whenever on the weekends. Advance notice preferable :)

Fatbert can you tenk for meh anytime

It was actually a pure PUG group but thanks. :rak_03: Only Adorbs sports the Nemesis tag, I'm guildless, and our dps were acquaintances who whispered me after I spammed fleet for an hour.

Dunno why we went jugg/healer but I wasn't complaining about getting more 4s time in.

Agreeing with the above on providing more notice before doing 4s. Throwing two teams together on Raid night was pretty sneaky, Holocron/Templars. Preeeeetty sneaky.

It was more a spur of a moment Aka Mal badgering us into :p

I'll try and give y'all more notice of when we are queuing but it is difficult as I don't know who is going to be available and stuff. When we queue ranked, 90% of the time it is just when we have enough people online. Everyone besides me is in 1-2 raid groups so it is extremely difficult to schedule these things for us :/

I'll try and give y'all more notice of when we are queuing but it is difficult as I don't know who is going to be available and stuff. When we queue ranked, 90% of the time it is just when we have enough people online. Everyone besides me is in 1-2 raid groups so it is extremely difficult to schedule these things for us :/
I'll start poking around your guild when I see people on if I make a team. Half the time I have the people for a team but can't spark interest in an enemy team so it's nice to see another guild I can pester.

I believe I will have a team in queue tonight. I will try to have a team in queue around 8-830est every night as well.

I believe I will have a team in queue tonight. I will try to have a team in queue around 8-830est every night as well.

I have to raid at 9:30pm so I can give it an hour. Although I I wish I could do more matches.

#tankproblems

I have to raid at 9:30pm so I can give it an hour. Although I I wish I could do more matches.

#tankproblems

We might be able to get it going earlier then that. I dont get home until around 7 so if the group is available then, I will see if they want to hop in queue

GGs to Intergalatic Banking Clan, LD, Hail Skroob, and anyone else I may have forgotten.

Especially that match with 3 PTs. Dat Burst lol. WTB PT heals.

Yes GG's. It would be great if we could coordinate a little better with our availability lol.

Edited by raidlegend

Especially that match with 3 PTs. Dat Burst lol. WTB PT heals.

We spent a good twenty seconds wondering if Maul had died or vanished because the roster didn't grey his name out and his corpse wasn't there... but Baron Deathmark told us the good news. :p

We spent a good twenty seconds wondering if Maul had died or vanished because the roster didn't grey his name out and his corpse wasn't there... but Baron Deathmark told us the good news. :p

Grand Champion of the Great Hunt...I think the best part was the 3 shield tech pt's we ran in regs

Shhhh we don't talk about this... ever. :rak_03:

Edited by SpikesShayGrass