The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Perma 12x buyable off the Cartel Market

Nalsek

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say they will never give you a permanent x12 xp anything at best you will get temps like the other xp boosts.

I actually don't have a problem with that either. When I am on my main, I didn't mind leveling the old fashion way. But as soon as I start on alts, I hate leveling with a passion. Especially in SWTOR. Some planets almost feel like you have to travel across the galaxy just to get to the next quest areas. Only to do two quests, turn them in and go across two galazies to get to the next area.

It drives me completely bonkers. Plus just like the OP stated, at some point life takes over. There was a time I spent more hours gaming each week than I did work or sleep. But those days are long gone. When you have wife, kids, in laws, a house, and a daily list of errends to do after work, you are lucky to get 2 hours of gaming in every other day much less everyday.

So yeah, give me an option to get 12 XP again, and I will likely find ways to use it. Otherwise, some of those alts sitting on my account will likely never see the light of day. And when I get tired of playing my game, instead of switching to an alt I can more easily level, I may simply make the decision to leave the game instead.

I actually don't have a problem with that either. When I am on my main, I didn't mind leveling the old fashion way. But as soon as I start on alts, I hate leveling with a passion. Especially in SWTOR. Some planets almost feel like you have to travel across the galaxy just to get to the next quest areas. Only to do two quests, turn them in and go across two galazies to get to the next area.

It drives me completely bonkers. Plus just like the OP stated, at some point life takes over. There was a time I spent more hours gaming each week than I did work or sleep. But those days are long gone. When you have wife, kids, in laws, a house, and a daily list of errends to do after work, you are lucky to get 2 hours of gaming in every other day much less everyday.

So yeah, give me an option to get 12 XP again, and I will likely find ways to use it. Otherwise, some of those alts sitting on my account will likely never see the light of day. And when I get tired of playing my game, instead of switching to an alt I can more easily level, I may simply make the decision to leave the game instead.

Oooh, another person threatening to quit if they do not get their cookie.

I'm sure the bean counters are quaking in their shoes, and calling the devs to tell them to start handing out cookies as I type.

/signed

Side quests have always been a bore to me after the first time through.

If only there were a way to earn experience by means other than those pesky planetary side quests, and a way to increase the experience earned by those other means.

/signed.

I was just thinking about writing up a lengthy post with pricing suggestions and comparisons to other games that help the players reach max level faster through extra purchases. Glad I did a search before hand. Myself and many others are tired of planetary missions. Please let us skip them with either a system like this, or more tactical flashpoints like kuat drive yards to break up the leveling monotony.