Where's the new cosmetics?

Verain

It's been MONTHS since I've had new colors. Did the devs go "ok, we created four colors that are really just blue/white for empire, lets just be done with cosmetics for ever and all time"?

Republic needs pink/purple! Empire needs... well, more than two color sets that actually aren't really just gray or not-so-gray! Get on this!

It's been MONTHS since I've had new colors. Did the devs go "ok, we created four colors that are really just blue/white for empire, lets just be done with cosmetics for ever and all time"?

Republic needs pink/purple! Empire needs... well, more than two color sets that actually aren't really just gray or not-so-gray! Get on this!

Don't forget the sharks mouth or rancor teeth, where are those cosmetic skins?

Empire: Black/Red, Black/Purple, Black/Blue, Dark Gray as a substitute in the Black/X combos, Yellowish Green (if it's the right shade), Lightning "pinstripes", and a selection of Sith runes/symbols that really pop out on a solid background color.

Also pink/purple may already be reserved for the Sith color design dartboard, not sure Republic would be allowed that.

Rep side is missing medium to dark greens, and is a little light on shades of yellow and orange. Republic seal and/or Kuat/Correlian manufacturer's logos are also missing.

To answer the question though, "GSF cartel market cosmetics? What are those, I've never heard of them. Oh, and who would buy them?"

In case Bioware is reading, GSF players would if there were a variety and they didn't suck from a standpoint of artistic merit and/or coolness.

That is a real problem. I also really dislike that my engines are really pretty to me, but I can't hardly see enemies and allies engines. My engine trails are huge and variable- I should be able to see everyone boosting when they boost, etc.

It would also be nice if the scoreboard showed the ship when you clicked on the person, and if you could get detailed for anyone. That way you could click on someone else and see their ship as they set it up, friend or foe.

I could create any paint/nose arts if we had access to files but they are kept server side so no one can modify them. I don't really think giving us access to the files for re-skinning would be a game breaker.

Also even if we had access the way it works is you can see the new skin but others can not unless they have same one. Since we all have the same color patterns we can see if others have changed them. But custom skins would not be visible to others.

I used to re-skin in an old game I used to play but they were on real fighter jets, but I don't see a difference really jets/spacecraft. That said without the access to the files nothing can be custom unless BW gives it to all.

this should be an easy addition and it nets them cc's not sure what the problem is. There have been numerous requests for new cosmetics, and they have all fallen on deaf ears. Nothing like people begging to throw cash at you and you ignoring them :mad:

/signed - take 15 mins out of your busy schedule and make some cosmetics for us! :D

Don't forget the sharks mouth or rancor teeth, where are those cosmetic skins?

I would pay good money for a sharks mouth paint job for my Pub strikers. Those models are just begging for that kind design.

If I had to guess why we don't have them it's because they made the silly choice to make that one of the few CM items that isn't part of collections. So they lack a direct means of tracking the desirability of the GSF cosmetic items that come from gamble boxes and I'd wager very few, even among GSF die hards, buy the few items that are in the CM (or us die hards already bought the ones we might want long ago so there's nothing for us to buy direct now). Personally I think a lot of the CM items items that have been around since early access aren't as interesting as the gamble box GSF items and I don't but the CM ships because I'm not going to pay full price multiple times. Regardless of why one might not directly buy the CM items, the sales they can track are probably very lackluster so they assume all GSF cosmetic items are undesirable.