Stock Afternoon on The Bastion, November 8th

Drakkolich

Thanks for the event, was very fun on imp side.

Did't see a lot of -stock reps though :tran_tongue:

That has actually been the theme for most of the stock nights, maybe for the next one I'll try to convince more people to roll on republic side. Glad you had fun ^^

That has actually been the theme for most of the stock nights, maybe for the next one I'll try to convince more people to roll on republic side. Glad you had fun ^^

Honestly the few games I have played stock ships vs Stock ships and just looking at them..... man are stock ships actually kind of balanced. Stock is way more balanced in my opinion then all mastered.

Edit: also should be noted that several pubs dont have -stock in their name but were rolling in stock ships, some because almost all the new pilots are on pub side and others because they have alts already rolled on pub side that they were going on.

Edited by tunewalker

Sorry I did not get to play more, other obligations. Had a blast even with the mastered bombers in the mix.

I do want to note, clusters on stikes are not stock. Interdiction anything on bombers is not stock. Any crew members but the starting four is not stock. I'm not naming names, but if you're gonna come to stock night and fly on a toon named [anything here]-stock, please actually follow the rules.

Quick rule recap:

1. Only components/systems the ship comes with when it's first added to your hanger

2. Crew when you're level one

3. You may set any of the level one crew as your co-pilot

Honestly the few games I have played stock ships vs Stock ships and just looking at them..... man are stock ships actually kind of balanced. Stock is way more balanced in my opinion then all mastered.

Huh, I can not confirm. My Razor seemed completely indestructible.

• 3 weeks later...
Will there be another of these planned on the Bastion?

Ya I can make another one I kinda gave it a break because of all the other events I was planning, I'll give it some thought on a date and let you know. :)

Is anyone else interested in more stock nights, I can't figure out what the right amount of time between them is.