Damage Dropping In 3.0

KTap

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last day before patch!

I've slowly become more accepting of the idea since it was announced. I'm still not a fan, but I think those of us who aren't fans of it will mostly forget about it in a few months.

Here's to the expansion!

:ph_cheers:

Has anyone noticed anything?

Cause my level 57 Shadow still one-shots weak enemies one level below with Force Breach in Combat technique. Elite on level, dies maybe 1 or 2 GCDs slower than before. Or maybe I'm still bad at this game.

I've noticed lower damage numbers in general, but I haven't parsed or been in ops yet.

Started at 55 with full 180s. Damage at that level was noticeably lower due to the removal of abilities and one that I had to hit 57 to get back. Now, at 60 in the same gear damage spikes are noticeably higher than before. I think highest ambush crit used to be 12.8kish.

Today I had one for 14.5k, that's definitely a new high. 19.8k during the broken revan fight (I think there's some type of damage boost for that fight though). Have yet to do any 60 ops or 60 hms due to gf not popping. For tacticals though it seems to be right in line with where I was, if not better than where I was despite the stat decreases.

I don't parse so I can't comment specifically but this is just qualitative analysis from watching numbers float by.

My MM sniper is the only toon I've had time to play around with. Gonna check into the rest of my crew later this week.

Edited by mokkh

Anybody had any negative experiences with this besides just the lower numbers (maybe some mobs tuned incorrectly)?

No. Nobody and no one. Ignore all the threads to the contrary.

I've seen a few about silver mobs, are they that bad or is it a l2p issue? :eek:

Wrong.

My Marauder at lvl 60 in 186 unoptimized gear actually deals much higher dps than before.

Numbers are lower on Ravage but I get to use it twice as often, gore lasts shorter but still manage to ravage + devastating blast in the 3 second window for massive damage with berserk active and I find it much easier to build rage than before.

I absolutely love the new carnage marauder.

Also 50k+ health on my marauder is so smexy.

Edited by NecroMayre

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.