Star Wars Sculpture

Juniormonk

Hey Big BC'ers,

Monk here with the latest episode of

. This time I'm doing something a little different. A little cray cray, if you will. I'm breaking the fourth wall and inviting you into my world. I'm showing my face as I sculpt an in-game character. This is the beginnings of a project dubbed The AQP. One sculpture per month for six months. Please join me as I immortalize players from the SWTOR universe into real life sculptures. If you would like to be part of this project please send screenshots of your character to my Facebook page: The Angel Quintero Project. My next piece needs to be female. I'd prefer some form of head gear to bring the viewer into the SW universe.

PS. If you do dig this, please help support this project by sharing with your friends and family. On the real, I do take my art seriously and love sharing it with the masses.

Cheers,

Monk

Very nice, I am sure some British Sorc may want to be immortalized, hint hint, although I have heard he is a bit of a jerk :)

Lucky for you, sir nabs, being a jerk isn't a requirement. Send me some screenshots and I'll see what's up. I have a few interested already for number three!

This is really, really cool. Nice job!

Nice Funk! You are really good. I look forward to seeing this project of yours as it unfolds!

Aroca! Swoon. Thanks man. Much love.

Buen trabajo! Hope to seeing more of these sculptures, keep up the work!

Thank you all for the kind words. There is definitely more to come. In the mean time if you could hit that sub button and share with your friends, it would really help the cause.

Edited by Juniormonk

Star Warsy and Iconic sir. Well done

/bow. Thank you, Orion. Looking forward to your piece :)!

Awesome work of art, Monk. I sense great talent in you. You have power, you have taste, and you do use it...

Please inmortalize me! :p:p:p:p

x x x x

Hey on a serious note, I do need some female models. If you would like me to take a look please send your screenshots to my FB page. This is where I'll be posting my progress on the project!

Aroca! Swoon. Thanks man. Much love.

Thank you all for the kind words. There is definitely more to come. In the mean time if you could hit that sub button and share with your friends, it would really help the cause.

Done and done! I'll be submitting some pictures as well!