The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I'm stuck on Belsavis with my level 46 Sith Warrior

The-Eradicator

If you have orange moddable armour, you could solo some low-level Heroic missions which give planetary commendations as rewards. Depending on your role and how bad your gear is, it may not be a good idea to do any Flashpoints through Group Finder, even though they give planetary commendations as well. (I don't do KDY but I think it bolsters, does it give Planetary comms at low level?)

If you are not using moddable armour, you could try looking on the GTN for any cheap armour that is an upgrade to your current stuff.

If you don't hate PvP, you could grind PvP commendations to change into Planetary Commendations (exchange rate is 40 PvP to 1 Planetary, so it may take a while). You get bolstered in Warzones, so even though you will still be less geared it is possible to still be a positive contribution to the team... :D

If you have orange moddable armour, you could solo some low-level Heroic missions which give planetary commendations as rewards. Depending on your role and how bad your gear is, it may not be a good idea to do any Flashpoints through Group Finder, even though they give planetary commendations as well. (I don't do KDY but I think it bolsters, does it give Planetary comms at low level?)

If you are not using moddable armour, you could try looking on the GTN for any cheap armour that is an upgrade to your current stuff.

If you don't hate PvP, you could grind PvP commendations to change into Planetary Commendations (exchange rate is 40 PvP to 1 Planetary, so it may take a while). You get bolstered in Warzones, so even though you will still be less geared it is possible to still be a positive contribution to the team... :D

This^^^

Run all the heroics up to Taris and they should all be soloable at 46 (maybe even the H2's on Hoth) that'll get you your planet comms, if it doesn't jus do the DK one's (15 comms (not including looteds) for about half an hours worth of work) over a coupla days.

Your best bet might be to use the coupla days on DK to be in WZ/FP queues to not only get you up to 47 (next gear level thus onto the voss/corellia vendors) but also to get you a few extra comms along the way.