Personal Conquest not received

Caralysse

Last night, the Conquest log seems to have stopped adding points right after I logged off for the night even though there was still 13+ hours to go and all the war supplies and such are now in the inventory as having finished. I even managed to attain the Legacy title for the crafting. It's the first time I was able to claim the personal conquest award (have come close) - had had no time to work on it until the weekend (real life woes) so carefully queued the crafting, etc., and made sure the points would exceed what was needed.

In-game support ticket submitted.

Anyone else have this problem?

Last night, the Conquest log seems to have stopped adding points right after I logged off for the night even though there was still 13+ hours to go and all the war supplies and such are now in the inventory as having finished. I even managed to attain the Legacy title for the crafting. It's the first time I was able to claim the personal conquest award (have come close) - had had no time to work on it until the weekend (real life woes) so carefully queued the crafting, etc., and made sure the points would exceed what was needed.

In-game support ticket submitted.

Anyone else have this problem?

Did you log in before 8am EST to collect the items?

Clarification: War Supply crafting doesn't reward points at the end of the timer, but rather at the moment the item is collected into your inventory. If you didn't collect your crafted items before the Conquest was over (8 AM EST) then those items didn't grant any points because the Conquest period had ended.

I am assuming this is what happened for you. Sorry if this didn't help you this time, but now you know for the future.

Edited by azudelphi

Did you log in before 8am EST to collect the items?

Clarification: War Supply crafting doesn't reward points at the end of the timer, but rather at the moment the item is collected into your inventory. If you didn't collect your crafted items before the Conquest was over (8 AM EST) then those items didn't grant any points because the Conquest period had ended.

I am assuming this is what happened for you. Sorry if this didn't help you this time, but now you know for the future.

All the items were in my inventory when I logged in (I suppose they'd just dropped in even though it was three companions crafting in tandem and bulk?) - and no, it was after 8am eastern.

So, if I don't log in IMMEDIATELY before an event is over, NONE of the points accrued in between those points are counted?

Thank you for the information - but I must ask ... why bother with being able to queue? Why is this information no where else that I've been able to find?

All the items were in my inventory when I logged in (I suppose they'd just dropped in even though it was three companions crafting in tandem and bulk?) - and no, it was after 8am eastern.

So, if I don't log in IMMEDIATELY before an event is over, NONE of the points accrued in between those points are counted?

Thank you for the information - but I must ask ... why bother with being able to queue? Why is this information no where else that I've been able to find?

Well, the advantage to queuing them is that you can do anything in the time between starting the crafts and the crafts completing. That can be raiding, dailies, sleeping, learning a new language, etc...

But unfortunately yes, you didn't accrue any points because points are awarded when each craft puts its results in your inventory, not when the craft itself finishes. So not necessarily immediately before the event is over, merely sometime between when your crafts are completed and the event is over.

Not sure if there is a giant warning banner anywhere that indicates this is how it works, however this is how the achievement system works (completions only granted when character is online) so that seems to have been the indicator; through commonality.

Yeah, crafting points are awarded when the items go into your inventory and items don't go into your inventory unless you're online regardless of when they were "completed"

Timers don't run when your character isn't logged in.

The game simply calculates how much time has elapsed since you were last logged in and makes the proper adjustment.

If that adjustment exceeds the crafting time, it gives you the items on login.

If not, it adjusts the timer on the UI to show you the current timer.