Did they stop adding GSF-related stuff to the cartel packs ?

Loc_n_lol

I'm not sure I'd really classify GSF as dead based on the number of paintjobs/etc that appear on the CM, given that they've probably got most of their teams on the expansion (yes, including the CM team 'cause it'll be a cold day in hell when we don't get any CM items with an expansion).

I'm not sure I'd really classify GSF as dead based on the number of paintjobs/etc that appear on the CM, given that they've probably got most of their teams on the expansion (yes, including the CM team 'cause it'll be a cold day in hell when we don't get any CM items with an expansion).

There have been stealth bugs/nerfs/tooltips issues for 3 patches... No fix. No talk. Nothing. GSF is dead for now.

Steady pops point out that it isn't dead.

But I do agree it's been silent for very very long.

I think the reason the GSF cosmetics stopped dropping in the packs is that they made pretty much no sense. They wanted to strike a balance betwixt being able to fish up your favorite cosmetics and actually having them be valuable, and unlike, say, dyes (which are extremely desired, but once you have your dyes you are good until you make a new outfit), each of these stuck around forever, but you want one of each. This is pretty much guaranteed to be either way to sparse or way too common, and they did a pretty good job but ended up on the common side of things.

So suddenly you had these cartel pack drops that were lowish in value, and no way to fix.