Second chance at Giradda's Pleasure Barge Replica?

Pietrastor

No. You missed it. So did I. It was a special reward for people who played the game at that time and did well in pvp. You don't get an opportunity at it, it stays rare.

This.

Sorry, but some things SHOULD be limited (or even one) time only. To bring it back now would essentially be a slap in the face of everyone who won that thing (which admittedly, most PVPers didn't care for. Most people were VERY upset with Season 2 rewards, this would only serve to infuriate them further).

This.

Sorry, but some things SHOULD be limited (or even one) time only. To bring it back now would essentially be a slap in the face of everyone who won that thing (which admittedly, most PVPers didn't care for. Most people were VERY upset with Season 2 rewards, this would only serve to infuriate them further).

So let's sum up, PVPers who didn't even like the Replica would suddenly care because someone who does like it would possibly get it? :confused:

So let's sum up, PVPers who didn't even like the Replica would suddenly care because someone who does like it would possibly get it? :confused:

The point is that it takes their reward an gives it away to others. Whether or not they even cared about that particular reward is irrelevant. Do we really want another repeat of the rancor fiasco?

The point is that it takes their reward an gives it away to others. Whether or not they even cared about that particular reward is irrelevant. Do we really want another repeat of the rancor fiasco?

There was no fiasco whatsoever.

Bioware offered PvP'ers who did well during season one of Ranked PvP an exclusive Rancor mount skin.

They never stated they wouldn't release any other Rancor mounts.

Some people just assumed as much.

They were wrong.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I wonder what it is about seeing someone else get the same pixel-object that they have that upsets some people so much.

Some wonder what it is about pixel-objects that leads people to play games in the first place. But I suppose we can all draw our lines somewhere.