Conquest Guild Rankings

Levram

Easiest way to settle Craftquest is for Wook and Triumph to deliberately pick the same planet next week.

Already done... http://i.imgur.com/qByDWNf.png

Again, I am not trying to discount what Wook has achieved. Reaching #1 conquest points total is a feat worth celebrating and I congratulate them for it. But the simple fact of the matter is, we did not have to go on conquest wars with other guilds nearly as much as Wook did, so there wasn't really a need for us to pump out points.

Edited by ParagonAX

However let me be clear here, there is not a single good pvper in WOOK, the only good pvpers in wook are the ones who /gquit, I'm not trying to be rude but that's just the sad state of affairs right now, even for pve, thier best pver runs with undercon because wook doesn't field any NIM teams

Sad state of affairs?

My side still hurts from Sunday night's DP HM weekly run when we laughed our asses off together.

Fun > youropinionthatyouareentitedtobutthatidisagreewithtotally

Already done... http://i.imgur.com/qByDWNf.png

Again, I am not trying to discount what Wook has achieved. Reaching #1 conquest points total is a feat worth celebrating and I congratulate them for it. But the simple fact of the matter is, we did not have to go on conquest wars with other guilds nearly as much as Wook did, so there wasn't really a need for us to pump out points.

a point that is not lost on us as we try to rib you in the only way we can at the moment :D

Out of compulsion (teehee), what part of my post did you disagree with?

Just that the Wook state of affairs is... sad.

I mean, there are a number of things that I disagree with in your statement, but I don't think you issued it as an insult, and its an outside perspective to boot - not worth creating drama - sorry guys, no Swtor Days of Our Lives today.

But you'll see me get defensive on behalf of the guild at times because we have an outstanding group of talented players that put accomplishment and renown behind having fun and being part of a community.

I don't think Wook has any sad state of affairs at all. It would seem to me as an outside that you guys are having lots of fun doing various activities in the game.

Maybe Large_Signature was more responding to the other 2 guys than Wook in his statements? I don't know. (Again, don't take his statements too seriously... I need to remind myself of this fact everyday in guild chat too... :o)

Anyways, this game is all for ***** and giggles and for people to enjoy doing what they do! :p

Edited by ParagonAX

Sorry to shake things up with my original post. I like a little friendly competition, didn't know there'd be low blows.

Paragon, glad you're the GM over there. You're classy.

Large_signature, your words are like TV static. Only interesting when I'm impaired. You are a lousy mascot. Your role is to spread joy and cheer for your guild. You're too busy focusing on your ignorant opinions to have any idea how good we are at pvp. If PvP were still our focus, as it is yours, you'd find yourself terribly incorrect.

We respect your guild up until you try to trash ours, something we've never done to you. I'm pretty sure neither our guild or yours wants another head-to-head battle, but if it were to happen, are you 100% sure you'd win?

PS: ORD has never been defeated either, are they tied for first place with you, Large_sig?

edited to fix typos :p

Edited by KloudyKlaw

We respect your guild up until you try to trash ours, something we've never done to you. I'm pretty sure neither our guild or yours wants another head-to-head battle, but if it were to happen, are you 100% sure you'd win?

On like Grey Poupon. Let the betting begin.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.