Backrocket Bastards || RP swag, PVP flagged.

Sindol

For some reason I can't get to the 3rd page of this thread so this question may have already been answered. The recruitment link on your site says shadow recruitment is closed, is this still the case? I just rolled a new shadow as I'm returning to the game and plan on applying as soon as I hit 55. Thanks!

For some reason I can't get to the 3rd page of this thread so this question may have already been answered. The recruitment link on your site says shadow recruitment is closed, is this still the case? I just rolled a new shadow as I'm returning to the game and plan on applying as soon as I hit 55. Thanks!

... I was lurking around the forums and happened to see this. :rak_01: Time to post constructively for once.

All of the Jedi AC's are closed for the time being because of the high number of Force users/Jedi we already have at the moment relative to the other classes at the moment. Our intention is that BB is a guild majorly populated by smugglers and troopers (Troopers, troopers, TROOPERS)... but that is certainly not the case at the moment.

However, that's not to say you can't go ahead and apply. We can make an exception depending on your application. ;)

... I was lurking around the forums and happened to see this. :rak_01: Time to post constructively for once.

All of the Jedi AC's are closed for the time being because of the high number of Force users/Jedi we already have at the moment relative to the other classes at the moment. Our intention is that BB is a guild majorly populated by smugglers and troopers (Troopers, troopers, TROOPERS)... but that is certainly not the case at the moment.

However, that's not to say you can't go ahead and apply. We can make an exception depending on your application. ;)

Thanks for the reply! I do have a concept for a commando I might try out, but I tend to be terrible in pvp with ranged classes. Although, with help from others that know how to pvp a commando maybe I can pick it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo Sindol!

Me has a trooper. Messa ready to join the Bastards ;)

But in all seriousness, it's awesome to see you guys still around. Would love to come back into the fold :)

And boom!

Edited by Celwinn

Yo Sindol!

Me has a trooper. Messa ready to join the Bastards ;)

But in all seriousness, it's awesome to see you guys still around. Would love to come back into the fold :)

And boom!

Aren't you an Ottawa Senators fan?

A bit delayed, but better late than never, right? The Backrocket Bastards are welcoming Opik Mak to the team!

You might meet Amy before you get a chance to meet Opik if the proverbial pazaak deck isn't stacked in your favor. This twitchy Twi'lek from Ryloth has come a long way since his days spent as an enslaved Ryll miner on his indigenous planet. Opik is a stereotypical scoundrel, tried and true. Making his living smuggling, selling, or trading whatever earns him profit. Spice anyone?

When he's not roaming interstellar space making a killing, you can find him drooling over his most prized possession: Amy. His trusted side-arm, that is. Your average Republic citizen might find the amount of time Opik spends modifying and meticulously cleaning his blaster extremely excessive. Be that as it may, you couldn't say the time isn't well spent. Amy and Opik are a force to be reckoned with. This no-good Twi'lek is a so-good survivor. Whether he puts a blaster bolt in your back without you know what hit you or he's injecting himself with bacta and kolto to give himself the non-rhetorical upper hand, he's left his mark on the galaxy. He's not to be fracked with.

Which brings him to the Bastards. Opik was picked up for his particular "talents". What could this gruff ruffian possibly do for the Backrocket Bastards? As far as Opik's concerned, you may never find out; and if you do, you probably won't live long enough to talk about it.

• 1 month later...