The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Behold the Dark Lord Sheev.

Kaisernick

I kid you not according to recent rumors the next Cannon SW novel may reveal that Palpatine's first name is Sheev. :rolleyes:

http://toybox.io9.com/emperor-palpatine-has-a-new-first-name-and-it-is-ridic-1646942227?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sheev_Palpatine

Now it could be a troll and quite frankly i really hope it is, but if not sorry palps youve taken a hit in coolness.

Given his original name was going to be "Cos Dashi.t" (which even this site's profanity filter can see the problem with), then "Son Hhat", then "Ford Xerxes XII"... I don't see Sheev as being all that bad.
All of those names are better than Sheev. I mean Sheev really?

I hope Wookieepedia takes it down, technically they should considering I believe the naming policy is that which they were called when they died, and Palpatine wasn't just called Palpatine, he actually forwent his first name completely.

EDIT: But then again, that plot is Legends.

And no wonder...

Edited by Beniboybling

All of those names are better than Sheev. I mean Sheev really?

I hope Wookieepedia takes it down, technically they should considering I believe the naming policy is that which they were called when they died, and Palpatine wasn't just called Palpatine, he actually forwent his first name completely.

EDIT: But then again, that plot is Legends.

And no wonder...

You think Sheev is worse than Cos Dashi.t? Really???

I don't think Sheev is great, but I don't think it's a terrible name by any stretch.

You think Sheev is worse than Cos Dashi.t? Really???

I don't think Sheev is great, but I don't think it's a terrible name by any stretch.

Yes, it sound exotic. :p

On the other hand, Sheev sounds like a mistype. Its a terrible name.

Edited by Beniboybling