So post here if you got a Statue of Revan Decoration.

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 Hypercrates opened.

0 Revan statues.

0 Altar of Skulls.

0 Massive Anti-Air Turrets

I did however get a Grand Statue of the Emperor - In the Seneschal's Stronghold Hypercrate - even though it was from the Gatekeeper's Stronghold Pack. No idea why.

I got a Massive Anti-Air Turret in my hypercrate. No Revan statue, however.

Good to see they are confirmed to drop, and grats on getting one Sugarnails. :)

Still wondering why I got that GSotE in a Seneschal's pack.

Weird /shrug.

Probably not if you consider this. Said statue, as stated here, supposedly drops from the Gatekeeper pack. The earlier image is from a mail claiming it drops from the Constable pack.

In other words, maybe the information wasn't erroneous. Maybe said Grand Statue actually drops across all packs from the shipment.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Probably not if you consider this. Said statue, as stated here, supposedly drops from the Gatekeeper pack. The earlier image is from a mail claiming it drops from the Constable pack.

In other words, maybe the information wasn't erroneous. Maybe said Grand Statue actually drops across all packs from the shipment.

Yup you're spot on. :)

Just hovered my mouse over it and it says Source: All 4 SH packs so far.

32 packs or 32 hypercrates?

Cause if 32 Hypercrates Damn...

Packs ofcourse, I bought one hypercrate and 8 single packs for the CC I got left.

32 hypercrates, darn that is a nice vacation to somewhere where the sun shines :tran_grin:

Edited by Icestar

So they give the huge one to everyone that pre-orders and the small one that actually fits in our strongholds has a insane low droprate.

Way to go......

I have spent alot of cash on the cartel market before but this time I actually feel robbed

Edited by Icestar

I hope it's very rare.

I was already disappointed for a few weeks when I saw that a resized version is coming to the CM packs.

It is a big difference in having a rare item that atleast some players get and a insane rare item.

But then again, this pack teached me to never put this much cash into the cartel market ever again searching for a decoration that only one player seems to have found so far.