Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Parse information about Nim Op

Hi everbody,

My team have some issues with the Op Nim and i wonder how many DPS and HPS are required for each bosses.

I know it's 2900 for Nefra, Bestia 3000 DPS but how much for the others ?

Any help will be appreciate :)

Thanks.

Hi everbody,

My team have some issues with the Op Nim and i wonder how many DPS and HPS are required for each bosses.

I know it's 2900 for Nefra, Bestia 3000 DPS but how much for the others ?

Any help will be appreciate :)

Thanks.

I actually posted a copy of my raids most recent parses for DF/DP NiM (4/5 DF, 1/5 DP) in my guide thread in response to someone asking if VG DPS was useful or not.

Average numbers of:

NEFRA: 2879 DPS (4th dps didn't really bother with nefra and controlled the droids)

GATE COMMANDER DRAXUS: 3182 DPS (4 dps)/2545 DPS (5 dps)

GROB'THOK: I had to guess cause a DPS died to the magnet in the last 10% so his damage disappeared, but about 3400 dps. We had plenty of time till enrage though.

CORRUPTOR ZERO: Enough AoE to kill the adds before the next wave spawns and you're good. We had an average of 2564 dps on that fight.

BESTIA: 3140 DPS (Killed ~5-10 seconds into hard enrage)

Good luck!

AS FOR HEALS/SECOND

It mainly depends on how much stupid your DPS stands in, and if the healers bother with cleansing on nefra (we dont with half of us, otherwise the healers fall asleep, and the half that doesn't get the cleanse are buffed by it anyway)

NEFRA: 5455 Effective heals/second across the entire raid

DRAXUS: 5145 Effective heals/second across the entire raid

GROB'THOK: 5449 Effective heals/second across the entire raid

CORRUPTOR ZERO: 5400 effective heals/second across the entire raid

DREAD MASTER BESTIA: 6323 effective heals/second across the entire raid

Edited by TACeMossie

I have started to include detailed parsing information for my guild's most recent Dread Palace nightmare clears in the description field of our YouTube videos. Viewers then have the information they need to know what it takes to achieve exactly the type of clear we posted.

The breakdowns, by role (DPS, tanks and healers), include total damage, DPS, damage taken, damage taken per second, total healing, HPS and EHPS.

Here are the videos with detailed parsing information that I have posted to date:

I actually posted a copy of my raids most recent parses for DF/DP NiM (4/5 DF, 1/5 DP) in my guide thread in response to someone asking if VG DPS was useful or not.

Average numbers of:

NEFRA: 2879 DPS (4th dps didn't really bother with nefra and controlled the droids)

GATE COMMANDER DRAXUS: 3182 DPS (4 dps)/2545 DPS (5 dps)

GROB'THOK: I had to guess cause a DPS died to the magnet in the last 10% so his damage disappeared, but about 3400 dps. We had plenty of time till enrage though.

CORRUPTOR ZERO: Enough AoE to kill the adds before the next wave spawns and you're good. We had an average of 2564 dps on that fight.

BESTIA: 3140 DPS (Killed ~5-10 seconds into hard enrage)

Good luck!

AS FOR HEALS/SECOND

It mainly depends on how much stupid your DPS stands in, and if the healers bother with cleansing on nefra (we dont with half of us, otherwise the healers fall asleep, and the half that doesn't get the cleanse are buffed by it anyway)

NEFRA: 5455 Effective heals/second across the entire raid

DRAXUS: 5145 Effective heals/second across the entire raid

GROB'THOK: 5449 Effective heals/second across the entire raid

CORRUPTOR ZERO: 5400 effective heals/second across the entire raid

DREAD MASTER BESTIA: 6323 effective heals/second across the entire raid

You ehps required seems insanely high when I consider that I (and many others) have solo healed grobthok nim and did not break 5k ehps (in fact one time was only about 3700 ehps).

Other fights as well dont seem right, Draxus I have never seen two healers combine for 5.2k ehps (with any group comp) in fact the most I have ever seen was 4.9k (2.7 and 2.2) pre-nerf (although perhaps that is because if you as a healer spend some time dps'ng which I always did on that fight, the overall damage is reduced significantly due to cleaner/faster pushes aka less lightning adds).

It varies a lot - raid parses are a two edged sword; some will have insane DPS and you'll think that they are good DPS when in fact they are just tab-dotting everything in sight. We've had really smooth kills of Draxus NiM where the DPS ranged from 2.4k-2.8k, and countless wipes when the DPS ranged between 2.9k-3.4k. It's all about killing the correct target at the correct time. Another example are madness assassins that do 4.5k+ on Grob'tok where they focus on adds.

Bestia is all about burning down the monsters asap - but 3k DPS is around the norm (we've killed it with dps ranging from 2.6k-3.1k).

You ehps required seems insanely high when I consider that I (and many others) have solo healed grobthok nim and did not break 5k ehps (in fact one time was only about 3700 ehps).

Other fights as well dont seem right, Draxus I have never seen two healers combine for 5.2k ehps (with any group comp) in fact the most I have ever seen was 4.9k (2.7 and 2.2) pre-nerf (although perhaps that is because if you as a healer spend some time dps'ng which I always did on that fight, the overall damage is reduced significantly due to cleaner/faster pushes aka less lightning adds).

"5449 Effective heals/second across the entire raid" is 2.7k eHPS (5449 / 2 = 2724) per healer, so the numbers do seem correct. I have seen higher number in NiM pre-nerf - it all depends on how derpy your group feels (standing in lava, stacking up for aoe, affliction going out etc).

"5449 Effective heals/second across the entire raid" is 2.7k eHPS (5449 / 2 = 2724) per healer, so the numbers do seem correct. I have seen higher number in NiM pre-nerf - it all depends on how derpy your group feels (standing in lava, stacking up for aoe, affliction going out etc).

Its actually slightly less than that, as almost all classes have some form of self heals that offset it a little:

Madness sorcs/Balance sages (and hybrids that go heavily into that tree) get self heals from DoT crits and Death Field/Force in Balance, and all (good) sorcs/sages tend to use unnatural preservation/force mend whenever its off cooldown and they aren't on full health

Watchman Sentinels/Annihilation marauders get self heals from DoT crits, and raid heals from Zen/Berserk

Powertechs/Vanguards get self heals from being hit by AoE, as well as Kolto Overload/Adrenaline Rush for desperate situations.

[situational] Concealment Ops/Scrapper Scoundrels get self heals from stim boost/pugnacity

Engineering Snipers/Sab Slingers tend to talent the self-heals-in-cover points and also get self heals from activating EMP Discharge/Sabotage

Guardians/Juggs get self heals from Focused/Enraged defense, and guardian/jugg tanks put bubbles out that 'heal' members of the raid with their AoE taunt (as well as self heal bubble from Blade Storm/Force Scream). Arguably, I forgot to include this in my EHPS (stupid, stupid me), as well as forgetting to include the odd bubble that might have been put out by our sage. But our sage is a DPS, so he's not actively bubbling everyone anyway, and the blade storm/force scream bubble is like 100 EHPS extra so...

Shadows/Assassins provide self healing whenever they turn on overcharge saber/Battle Trance

and Mercs/Mandos have Kolto Overload/Adrenaline Rush for desperate times.

Also we screwed up on draxus and let 2 MAs get cast (still one shot it :D), and were running double Scoundrels so no armor buff

Edited by TACeMossie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.