Gree Event Coming Back Before 3.0?

KTap

Most likely around late December/early January like last year, 3.0 will be live by then (presumably).

This is a bit later than I'd hoped, but not too bad if it comes out very soon after 3.0. Thanks for the insight!

Dulfy has had a schedule up since before the start of conquests which has held true so far but doesn't go beyond the first week of November. That leaves three weeks before 3.0 hits where we don't have a clue which conquest events are coming up next. Well, two actually . One of those weeks has to be Death Mark. (It failed to this week but it's supposed to line up with bounty week.)

If they don't squeeze Relics of the Gree into one of those two weeks though, they could still do like they did last year and have the Gree event overlap with the Life Day event in December. Being so soon after the new level cap I think it will probably still be scaled for 55 even though there will be 60s running it. They had a run or two of the Gree event still scaled for 50 after the level cap had gone up to 55.

Dulfy has had a schedule up since before the start of conquests which has held true so far but doesn't go beyond the first week of November. That leaves three weeks before 3.0 hits where we don't have a clue which conquest events are coming up next. Well, two actually . One of those weeks has to be Death Mark. (It failed to this week but it's supposed to line up with bounty week.)

If they don't squeeze Relics of the Gree into one of those two weeks though, they could still do like they did last year and have the Gree event overlap with the Life Day event in December. Being so soon after the new level cap I think it will probably still be scaled for 55 even though there will be 60s running it. They had a run or two of the Gree event still scaled for 50 after the level cap had gone up to 55.

Nice info! Hopefully it's in that 3 week period before December :cool:

I hope it does, nothing is as amusing as going to Ilum and reading the PvP whining from people getting murdered by their own faction then watching it spill over into the forums.

It's glorious.

Ah yes I forgot about the drama aspect... bring it on :rak_03:

It's very likely that the gree event will return in december together with the life day event. Just like last year.

People need helixes to be able to buy the Cyan Sphere from life day vendor, after all.

This would definitely make sense, hoping for pre-3.0 though personally :D