Hey Bioware, Concussion Misisle is too weak

fujeo-finell

Sage's have better defensive cooldowns so they very rarely have to use Lift for defensive purposes, unlike Mercs/Mandos.

Eh?? WUT???????? Godbubble on a 3 min CD better than KO and RS?? You should consultate... Maybe modern medecine will be able to give you a working brain.

EDIT : And I left out the extra stuff both Pyro and Arsenal get.

Edited by Ryuku-sama

Eh?? WUT???????? Godbubble on a 3 min CD better than KO and RS?? You should consultate... Maybe modern medecine will be able to give you a working brain.

EDIT : And I left out the extra stuff both Pyro and Arsenal get.

You're a fool if you think ES and KO are better than temporary invincibility. When was the last time you switched from a Merc with ES and KO up to a different target?

You're a fool if you think ES and KO are better than temporary invincibility. When was the last time you switched from a Merc with ES and KO up to a different target?

Oh?? Because you think Godbubble is temporary invincibility?? It is a fricking self stun for **** sake. And Enduring Bastion doesn't actually give much more than KO.

Oh?? Because you think Godbubble is temporary invincibility?? It is a fricking self stun for **** sake. And Enduring Bastion doesn't actually give much more than KO.

A self-stun that guarantees the sorcerer stays alive for however long it lasts, against an infinite amount of opponents, which is what I assume a defensive cooldown is for. A sorcerer doesn't have to CC one of any number of targets when he/she is getting focused. They have the luxury of being able to use their CC offensively.

Edited by fujeo-finell