Begeren Colony Progression Thread (2.10) (Incomplete)

Camelpockets

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomb of Sorrows and Dark Hunters got NiM Styrak (was also a 1 shot) heres a pic of the surviving achievement.

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1414805639_bandicam-2014-11-01-09-29-51-322.jpg

Team name: Dark Sorrows

Combat log is showing the people who participated in the fight

There were 5 Dark hunters and 3 Tomb of Sorrows

Edited by AbashedDuk

Tomb of Sorrows and Dark Hunters got NiM Styrak (was also a 1 shot) heres a pic of the surviving achievement.

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1414805639_bandicam-2014-11-01-09-29-51-322.jpg

4 Hunters 3 Tomb of Sorrows, and 1 Dark Clan Warriors (Persausdcw).

Grats guys! :D

Camels just out of curiosity what dps did you pull on NiM styrak when you downed it?

Pffft.... I don't have a clue lol. That was quite a while ago. Maybe somewhere around 3k. All I remember is that I saved at least one cooldown for each chained manifestation to make sure we get that burn. And made sure we got the knockbacks right.

Infamous killed NiM Brontes

http://i.imgur.com/9HxuAN3.jpg?1

Here's a video for extra authentication

Aww *****t nice XD

Just a few comments/other things: 1. The music was epic, but I think including the game sound would have made it feel a little more full. That's just me.

2. What songs did you have playing? It sounded like some Future World Music, but I can never tell with this type of music :p

Music was all from Mass Effect 3 except the second to last song which is from Mass Effect 2, quality soundtracks for SWTOR videos. We've been working on Brontes on and off for a couple months. Edited by Joritan

Howdy,

I see that you still have that Incomplete on the thread title. Warned ya about it at the very beginning Cletah! Put in a support ticket and they just might do it for ya.

Here are the codes you requested:

[jumpto="DP"]Dread Palace[/ jumpto]

[aname="DP"]Dread Palace[/ aname]

Take out the space in between the / and jumpto or aname, then you'll have a working bookmark. You'll have to manually add them to all the instance names. The string inside the quotation marks of {aname="__"} can be anything, just make sure they're unique and not duplicated for each bookmark.

[jumpto=DP]Press me for DP[/jumpto]

[aname=DP]Dread Palace[/aname]

Regards,

K

Edited by LaniAkavir

Howdy,

I see that you still have that Incomplete on the thread title. Warned ya about it at the very beginning Cletah! Put in a support ticket and they just might do it for ya.

Here are the codes you requested:

[jumpto="DP"]Dread Palace[/ jumpto]

[aname="DP"]Dread Palace[/ aname]

Take out the space in between the / and jumpto or aname, then you'll have a working bookmark. You'll have to manually add them to all the instance names. The string inside the quotation marks of {aname="__"} can be anything, just make sure they're unique and not duplicated for each bookmark.

[jumpto=DP]Press me for DP[/jumpto]

[aname=DP]Dread Palace[/aname]

Regards,

K

Yea... but I forgot about the thread after a little while. :o

Thanks for that code Kenji! Have fun with 3.0! The new changes are pretty damn cool.

Not sure what happened to DMF's previous records. But I'll repost it from the old thread.

<Dendarii Mercenary Fleet> with full clear of HM Dread Palace. I included loot drops as well since the achievements don't clearly indicate the difficulty. Hopefully these all suffice.

HM Bestia Loot

HM Tyrans

HM Tyrans Loot

HM Calphayus

HM Calphayus Loot

HM Raptus

HM Raptus Loot

HM Dread Council

HM Council Loot

Also don't have screenshots of each individual kill except Brontes for HM Dread Fortress. I posted a screenshot of the achievement list showing all cleared and a screenshot of the Brontes kill. If this isn't enough I will try to dig up a screenshot.

Achievement for 8-Man HM Fortress

HM Brontes Kill

Not sure what happened to DMF's previous records. But I'll repost it from the old thread.

Also don't have screenshots of each individual kill except Brontes for HM Dread Fortress. I posted a screenshot of the achievement list showing all cleared and a screenshot of the Brontes kill. If this isn't enough I will try to dig up a screenshot.

HM Brontes Kill

I was under the assumption that whatever Kenji left me was up-to-date. Perhaps it was just an oversight. Thanks for reposting this!

However, I can't accept the HM Fortress kills. Since this is something that most raiding guilds can do, I can't accept legacy screenshots from ONE member of the guild. I would need to see your guild clearing each boss. (Not saying that you guys didn't/can't do it, but just for bookkeeping I need to see specific proof.)

Edit: Wait. Re-read the HM records. They're there :p

Edited by Camelpockets

HM Brontes Kill

Just realized I didn't add in the HM Brontes kill. Whoops :o

Thread has been updated & corrected.

I noticed you put the team name as Dark Hunters camels for hateful but it wasn't just that guild alone there was also Tomb of Sorrows and Dark clan warriors which is why we called it Dark Sorrows.

There was also The Synovian Empire. So should be called Dark Sorrows Empire!