Azpoker

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

We are looking into the Harbinger becoming unavailable once again. I will give you updates as I have them. Thank you for your continued patience.

-eric

I don't even want updates anymore. I want to know what's being done to fix the problem. This isn't just a one time issue. It keeps getting worse.

Edited by HammerOneOne

Been away for well over a year. Subscribed last night and have barely been able to play. Just my luck lol.

Stick with it! The game has gotten WAYYYYY smoother and more awesomeness to come. Harby being down is a super bummer but this is just a wrinkle. Sorry your first time back has been wonky - once you can get in you should be happy :)

Stick with it! The game has gotten WAYYYYY smoother and more awesomeness to come. Harby being down is a super bummer but this is just a wrinkle. Sorry your first time back has been wonky - once you can get in you should be happy :)

Oh I plan to stick with it, just my horrible timing is all :) Looking forward to seeing all the changes since I last checked it out. And so far the majority of the community I have seen in chat have been reasonably nice and pleasant :)

Oh I plan to stick with it, just my horrible timing is all :) Looking forward to seeing all the changes since I last checked it out. And so far the majority of the community I have seen in chat have been reasonably nice and pleasant :)

If you've been following the expansion news and missed the disciplines stream today, you should definitely check it out!

http://www.twitch.tv/swtor/c/5252907

I don't even want updates anymore. I want to know what's being done to fix the problem. This isn't just a one time issue. It keeps getting worse.

What updates? All they do is put the server back up with ZERO explanation, telling us on Twitter that it's "now available" and literally nothing more (often they don't even bother to tell us this on the forums).

Hey everyone,

The Harbinger should be coming up shortly! Sorry for any inconvenience caused by the downtime.

-eric

Whatever, great. What are you guys actually doing to address the chronic nature of Harbinger's instability? That is what I care about most. Because if this is a loosing battle I might as well start trying to determine which characters I want to save and find a way to get them transferred. The lack of progress really makes me doubt you'll do anything about it so why stay on a dying server?

Whatever, great. What are you guys actually doing to address the chronic nature of Harbinger's instability? That is what I care about most. Because if this is a loosing battle I might as well start trying to determine which characters I want to save and find a way to get them transferred. The lack of progress really makes me doubt you'll do anything about it so why stay on a dying server?

Oh and PS, not up yet. It says "Light" on Population but there is a 25 minute wait for a subscriber. So no...it's not fixed like you think it is. Heck my number in line went from 68 to 71....it's going backwards

Edited by ryoshi

While I (luckily?) don't play on Harbinger (I use The Shadowlands), I also think it's about damn time that BW does something about the server. It's ridiculous that this one server goes down constantly, and it has been doing so for a very long time. Maybe, just maybe, it's about time for BW (and/or EA) invest in some better server architecture for Harbinger, considering the chronic problems this server has.

Or make a new West Coast PVE server (since you obviously need to do something) and offer free transfers to the people who would like to move to it. Something other than the usual 'we know it's out, thanks for your patience' line.

Yeeeahhhh..... So decided to sub up again after 3 years. Had originally bought the it on release and played for a bit. Needless to say, at the time, I was not particularly enthused by the state of the game. Nor by the lack of benefits for having shelled out the $60 to purchase, and then having it go F2P. Left the game with a rather, shall we say... "bitter" after-taste. And made my opinion known to pretty much every other person I could.

So cruise back to try it out again. And... this. Seems things haven't changed much.

On the plus side, guess I can get some work done instead of screwing around gaming all evening.

gg Bioware/EA!

There is still a *********** queue

there is still a *********** queue