The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shadow of Revan Announcement Trailer -- Step By Step Analysis

Darth_Wicked

Still a puppet, all things considered, one the Galactic Timeline video you chose to ignore puts forward. He was manipulated by both Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos, sicked against the Republic in order to put a damper on whatever plans the Sith Emperor had.

Again, you're fantasizing over stuff that has no real significance or connection to this game.

This is Revan.

This is TOR.

This isn't Jedi Academy, nor it is Exar Kun back from the dead 3500+ later or so.

Because Gnost-Dural is an authority on the thoughts of Sith he has never met?

He was far from a puppet the moment he Force Blasted Naga Sadow's ancient guardian wyrm, then Force Blasted Freedon Nadd's spirit and sent it into chaos and completely subverted any control Sadow had over the Massassi(you know when Sadow's spirit was still there).

He took down some of the most powerful Jedi Masters the Order had to offer and became a warlord... if not for Aleema Keto he'd be the reigning Dark Lord of the Sith as of right now.

The Ancient Sith might have had plots but Kun took his own clear path.

Because Gnost-Dural is an authority on the thoughts of Sith he has never met?

What Gnost-Dural says is more likely to have an impact on the game, unlike the material you're pulling up.

Unless you care to deny this.

He was far from a puppet the moment he Force Blasted Naga Sadow's ancient guardian wyrm, then Force Blasted Freedon Nadd's spirit and sent it into chaos and completely subverted any control Sadow had over the Massassi(you know when Sadow's spirit was still there).

He took down some of the most powerful Jedi Masters the Order had to offer and became a warlord... if not for Aleema Keto he'd be the reigning Dark Lord of the Sith as of right now.

The Ancient Sith might have had plots but Kun took his own clear path.

Still fantasizing I see.

Again, expanded material from the developer responsible for the game -- namely the Galactic Timeline video -- is of little to no consequence, over stuff written by other people, in another decade, almost 4000 years in the future. :rolleyes:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Yes because there is no way that stuff from other works could make it's way into this game... its not like the Sith Emperor's back story is tied directly into the Great Hyperspace War or anything.

Also I love your term 'fantasizing', Yavin IV and Exar Kun are directly intertwined with each other... unless BiOWare is going to pretend Tales of the Jedi never happened like they basically did to KotOR 2, I don't see why he wouldn't be referenced in the least.

Yes because there is no way that stuff from other works could make it's way into this game... its not like the Sith Emperor's back story is tied directly into the Great Hyperspace War or anything.

You're going random.

Also I love your term 'fantasizing', Yavin IV and Exar Kun are directly intertwined with each other... unless BiOWare is going to pretend Tales of the Jedi never happened like they basically did to KotOR 2, I don't see why he wouldn't be referenced in the least.

Fantasizing and now showing bitterness. Do wonder what's next?

Also, last I checked, the one who ordered the construction of the first Massassi Temples, now to mention performed experiments on the Massassi Warriors, was Naga Sadow, NOT Exar Kun.

Judging from that, the expansion should focus on him then. SOLELY.

Plus, in the Galactic Timeline video, the Emperor -- as mentioned earlier repeatedly -- sees him as a threat, NEVER the other dude.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

You're going random.

Fantasizing and now showing bitterness. Do wonder what's next?

Also, last I checked, the one who ordered the construction of the first Massassi Temples, now to mention performed experiments on the Massassi Warriors, was Naga Sadow, NOT Exar Kun.

Judging from that, the expansion should focus on him then. SOLELY.

Plus, in the Galactic Timeline video, the Emperor -- as mentioned earlier repeatedly -- sees him as a threat, NEVER the other dude.

He ordered the Massassi to construct temples then he preserved himself... Exar Kun turned up completely subverted their will and forced the Massassi to construct an entire series of temples meant to help focus his power... then he experimented on the priests and more... creating Terentateks, Battle Hydras and more.

Your information is half correct.

He ordered the Massassi to construct temples then he preserved himself... Exar Kun turned up completely subverted their will and forced the Massassi to construct an entire series of temples meant to help focus his power... then he experimented on the priests and more... creating Terentateks, Battle Hydras and more.

Your information is half correct.

My information is correct.

I only chose to omit Exar Kun, seeing that -- as I said earlier -- Naga Sadow got to Yavin 4 first, ordered the construction of the first Massassi temples, not to mention performed the initial experiments on the Massassi Warriors.

You're running out of arguments.

Still, I'll stand by what I said earlier: Naga Sadow should be the focus of the expansion. SOLELY.

Clearly the better Sith, got there first, performed everything first, built first, etc etc.

Edited by Darth_Wicked