Does promoting Aric or Elara impacts romance?

DomiSotto

I promoted Elara on my female Trooper and I could never romance Aric. While I'm not 100% sure if the (non)promotion makes the romance unavailable, I'd definitely not go that way - both Aric and Elara are quite easy to affection level via gifts and ingame decisions.

Okay, thank you. I will promote the romancee just in case then :) Sure, they are relatively easy, but I am trying to be frugal, lol. Many teams to level, many gifts to give, everyone loves weapons, and Elara only gives 50% AP per gift to a female :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Oh, good to know, ty. I went with Elara on a male, just to be on the safe side. I think I am too chicken to risk losing th dialogue.

So, erm, with Jaxo's invite, does that break Lara's romance or is it Okay if she is not in the party?

Does not break the romance. Does not affection hit Dorne if she is not in the party. Does result in Dark Side points.

Dorne will freak the heck out though if you later on

save Jaxo's life

Even if she's not in the party when it happens, she will react regarding that once you get back to the ship.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.