The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Focusing crystals

Darth_Krushya

I would like to have light sabers upgraded in a new expansion.

I would like to see Focusing Crystals being installed into the hilts, not just the hilt, mod, enhancement, but a "Focusing Crystal."

Like in KoTOR II when you could put in crystals that would enhance your abilities and skills not just add colors.

Crystals that would have an ionizing affect on droids, or stunning affect on humanoids. They can add elemental effects like burning damage or freezing which would slow the enemy.

A crystal that would cause a poisoning affect on humanoids or a transmit a viral affect on droids causing malfunctions.

Crystals that would enhance Force powers or make you temporarily faster or stronger.

Mechanical devices or even crystals can be added to blasters and such for the non-Force users as a game balance.

I can already see this thread getting a lot of NO's, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Thank you for your consideration.

I would like to have light sabers upgraded in a new expansion.

I would like to see Focusing Crystals being installed into the hilts, not just the hilt, mod, enhancement, but a "Focusing Crystal."

Like in KoTOR II when you could put in crystals that would enhance your abilities and skills not just add colors.

Crystals that would have an ionizing affect on droids, or stunning affect on humanoids. They can add elemental effects like burning damage or freezing which would slow the enemy.

A crystal that would cause a poisoning affect on humanoids or a transmit a viral affect on droids causing malfunctions.

Crystals that would enhance Force powers or make you temporarily faster or stronger.

Mechanical devices or even crystals can be added to blasters and such for the non-Force users as a game balance.

I can already see this thread getting a lot of NO's, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Thank you for your consideration.

Considering Bioware has come out and said they made a mistake by putting stats on color crystals and that is why they are forever locked at +41.

Also, you'd have to add the same thing to every single weapon in the game for balance purposes, or nerf all lightsaber users' abilities to balance out the effect of adding another stat.