Did we get more Accuracy and Crit somewhere?

DneTrain

Currently this is my AMR profile for my Madness Sorc.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/8b731093-3769-44e9-a97e-fcd7ed9e89cb

Now most of you might be thinking, you only have 109.57 accuracy, what a noob. I would say the same thing, why not just toss in an augment to make it 110%? The thing is, in-game my accuracy is 110.57% and my critical is 26.67% (a 1% boost than my AMR profile would suggest)

The bonus from my skills/buffs when I hover over it is 5%, and it is 8% for my critical chance. However in the AMR profile it has it at 4% for accuracy and 7% for critical. What I am asking is if other 55 sorcs are seeing the same thing as I am and AMR just has not updated its information or is it something else entirely?

Currently this is my AMR profile for my Madness Sorc.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/8b731093-3769-44e9-a97e-fcd7ed9e89cb

Now most of you might be thinking, you only have 109.57 accuracy, what a noob. I would say the same thing, why not just toss in an augment to make it 110%? The thing is, in-game my accuracy is 110.57% and my critical is 26.67% (a 1% boost than my AMR profile would suggest)

The bonus from my skills/buffs when I hover over it is 5%, and it is 8% for my critical chance. However in the AMR profile it has it at 4% for accuracy and 7% for critical. What I am asking is if other 55 sorcs are seeing the same thing as I am and AMR just has not updated its information or is it something else entirely?

The agents companion bonus is glitched, and stacking with everyone elses. So you got +2% crit/surge/accuracy/HP/Heals Received instead of +1% if your agents companions are all at 100%

The agents companion bonus is glitched, and stacking with everyone elses. So you got +2% crit/surge/accuracy/HP/Heals Received instead of +1% if your agents companions are all at 100%

Ah okay, thank you. Im assuming this will be fixed in the near future