BioWare, We pvper’s feel that we are ignored.

KalElc

Evolixe, it is totally relevant. Why? Because you can start earning ranked comms straight away. In NiM ops it often takes weeks to down a boss and then months to min/ max. So you're 100% wrong. Next time your guild begin their progression in the next level of NiM content, join them from the beginning. Not when they have all the bosses on farm. Then tell me how long it takes you to min/ max. You'll find its a lot longer than you think.

the max amount of ranked comms is good enough to get you 1, maybe 2 pieces of brut gear (depends on what you buy). in the time it takes to grind max ranked comms to buy the next piece i could have full geared out a toon to be HM ready and partially NiM ready.

i should also add, i joined a NiM group that literally just formed (only NiM achievements were from nefra only because of the glitch) we started out fresh, 3rd week of NiM raiding had DF on farm, and most of us with a decent amount of 186. so in 3 weeks we went from fresh NiM to farm status nearly fully geared. 3 weeks of pvp, about 3 pieces of brut....

edit: should also mention the only 186 gear anyone of us had at the start of the the NiM raids was the implants and one person had bracers.

Edited by thatPERSON

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really want more people to come PvP? Eliminate the gear hamster wheel. It has no business being in PvP. PvP should be about skill, not gear. Give PvP gear away for free, one set per spec. What's the worst that could happen. More people come to PvP?

Don't worry, I already know what you l33t PvPers will say:

"Oh no! Not that! Not faster queues! Not more competition! Not more fun! What will we do without gear to dominate people?!"

You won't. Questions?