Server transfer.

sxykitten

question. since me/hubby might transfer servers . were wondering does Legacy storage unlocks,Collection unlocks & items inside cargo Bay/Legacy storage move with? etc

Yes, they definitely do. Although I'm not too sure on items inside your Legacy storage, as it's *legacy* storage and per definition, that cannot move along with one character.

in fact, I believe I've read about someone who transferred and the contents of his legacy storage stayed behind. But I'll have to check for that.

Also, keep in mind that while all your unlocked decorations travel with you, your stronghold unlocks don't. So any extra rooms you'll have to unlock again.

figured as much mostly hoping Cargo bay keeps items then. not wanting transfer pretty much without my needed mats.

what about Cartel collections? as i have alot stuff unlocked & would hate to losem lol.

Definitely, Cartel unlocks are account wide by definition. Even if you started on a brand new server your characters would still have access to anything you've paid the unlock for.

Definitely, Cartel unlocks are account wide by definition. Even if you started on a brand new server your characters would still have access to anything you've paid the unlock for.

alright thanks i aassume Cargo bay items stick as well then? from what i read they should i know legacy wont but regular cargo bay should?

alright thanks i aassume Cargo bay items stick as well then? from what i read they should i know legacy wont but regular cargo bay should?

Yes. I transferred myself and made quite sure my cargo bays were filled to the brim with everything I could need.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.