The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fix PVP Issue 5000 CC

Ramhez

As the title suggests, I would like to propose a system where instead of giving you additional money on top of subscription to buy virtual decorations for a pretend house or different colour armour, we can actually just give you money to make basic improvements that your game needs to prevent what is left of the PVP population from going to play WOW or something. There could be various options added to the cartel market, such as;

Have dev spend 30 mins reading the PVP forum 2500 CC

Implement a functioning system of ranked PVP 5000 CC

New content, class, map etc 10000 CC

Buff Merc 10000 CC

Jug lol heal 2 full for my class plz 10000 CC

2v2 arenas / 4v4 practice queue 10000 CC

Server merge/cross server 15000 CC

Perhaps the next set of PVP gear could actually only be purchased with cartel coins? 1000 CC for main bits, maybe like 800 CC for wrists and stuff. Srsly guys lets do this? Thx

New class will never happen. Not unless this game gets a massive boost in popularity and income.

They'd need to make an entirely new story for 1-60(or whatever cap is by the time the class is released). And that means a whole new lineup of VA's and a whole lot of coding. SWTOR's engine is notorious for lolbreaking whenever the slightest change is made, and a new class is just.. asking for that to happen.

And even then, what would it be? o.O I think possibly adding a third AC for all the current classes could be a funner and potentially cool thing. Same story, just.. different.. stuff.

new maps would be sweet though

Edited by Shenyu