Heroic Moment bonuses after Patch 2.10.1a

Dbohrius

Don't know if this is relevant to the guys working on this issue, but unlocking the Imperial Agent companions seem to give the 12-second bonus and 1-minute cooldown reduction. I've just unlocked Raina today and the bonuses appeared.

Bounty Hunter and Sith Inquisitor companions apparently do not grant the bonuses.

Unlocking Torian Cadera (BH companion) did not reduce cooldown or improve duration of Heroic Moment, even without hitting the 10k Affection limit. But unlocking Raina Temple and Vector (both Imperial Agent companions) did warrant the bonuses.

I'll keep look into it, as I still have all companions of Republic Trooper and Sith Warrior to unlock.

Hmm i could of sworn doing all the conversations and quests before reaching max affection is what got mine to kick in, seemed to work for me but maybe it was something else that made it kick in that i didn't notice, maybe it's certain companions only work or a combination of the 2.

• 1 month later...
Can anyone actually confirm that unlocking Companions before hitting 10k Affection is an actual work-around for this bug? All my older characters unlocked all their companions long ago, but I have a couple new guys who are high enough to complete all the Companion convos and missions. I've been holding off completing them to see if there is ever a fix for the bug.

The only confirmed workaround so far (at least for me) was unlocking all conversations for the Imperial Agent companions. Nothing else worked.

Of course, after 3.0 hit, my bonuses were reset to default again and there's nothing else I can do but wait for a patch...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Half year has passed and there is still no fix for this bug.... :mad:

Well tbf 30m repeating Low Slash was breaking PVP. Our metrics show hardly anyone uses the Heroic Moment, let alone on cooldown, so it is too technically challenging to find the resources to fix.