The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cantina band decoration

MeinChurro

I don't know if this has been suggested before or not, anyway I have everything I want for my cantina (except for the jukebox I bought 2 hypercrates and several packs trying to get.. got everything EXCEPT that!). The Cantina bundle was very nice, CC dancers, bartender, etc.. However.. no band! My cantina feels so empty without that repetitive music playing in the background! My dancers are dancing to nothing! :eek:

At the very least even if they were just a set of npc's (classic Bith musician), I would be happy! Maybe a stage for the rug hook, similar to the market canopy (or the market canopy could work, I guess).

• 3 months later...

Yeah.

Make a variety of musicians reflecting both Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes as well as The Max Rebo band.

They could make them direct purchase packs (the entire band for one price) or spread them out over a series of cartel packs. Maybe make some available in one or more of the various decoration merchants inventories.

And a bandstand, too. Maybe two designs; One round, one square.

Those two bands are from a future time line though the odds of an all Bith Band could be common so that could work

I didn't say "Make Figrin D'an" or "Make Max Rebo", I said make stronghold decorations that reflect those characters... A Bith with this instrument, an Ortolan with that one.

And since you say "that could work" then why even bother trying to point out an issue that I didn't create?

This is an awesome idea. I'm not sure how a stage "rug" would work, though, since any decos would probably clip through the floor. They could sell standalone musicians to scatter around wherever, but also a large hook all-in-one band on a stage with instruments for some exorbitant price. :p