Guild Flagship - Glitched Crew Rooms

Celestial-Fury

<Champions of Valhalla> Server: Shadowlands. Faction: Republic.

Our guildship does not allow us to decorate the back crew rooms on the crew deck. We've unlocked the rooms, and can see the hooks, but it will not allow us to interact with the hooks at all. We unlocked this crew room on 9/15 and still cannot decorate it and I'm told that other guilds are having similar issues...

If anyone is experiencing this issue, could you please post here with which deck (command, officers, etc.) and the general area within the room (back left, right of the door, etc)? We were able to reproduce the issue, but we want to make sure we catch all of the impacted rooms. Also, make sure to list your Faction so I know if you're in a Harrower-class Dreadnaught or Valor-class Cruiser.

Thanks!

Edited by TaitWatson

Happening here also. Progenitor server, Republic guild <The Lost Praxeum>, Guild ship (Valor-class)with custom name, on the crew deck. 57% decorations placed, many remaining.

We unlocked crew deck in this order: HERE

Green room being the first room we unlocked, which works fine.

Red rooms being the second and third rooms we unlocked. Neither of these rooms have decoration hooks that are interactable. We can see the hooks, the mouse cursor moves over them, you click, and nothing happens. None of my guild officers can get this to work, and we've all tried.

Purple rooms are rooms we have not unlocked yet.

Edited by smartalectwo

I had this problem on Shadowlands a while ago. I created a bug report. The CSR closed the report and said that they saw that I had decorated the room successfully, when in fact I had not. However, the next day I was finally able to decorate the room.

Happening here also. Progenitor server, Republic guild <The Lost Praxeum>, Guild ship (Valor-class)with custom name, on the crew deck. 57% decorations placed, many remaining.

Red rooms being the second and third rooms we unlocked. Neither of these rooms have decoration hooks that are interactable. We can see the hooks, the mouse cursor moves over them, you click, and nothing happens. None of my guild officers can get this to work, and we've all tried.

We had the same issues on our ship. A workaround is to unlock the two rooms in purple. They seem to be paired to the two rooms off to the right. For example: when you unlock the top room in purple you will be able to decorate that room and you will also be able to decorate the top right room you have unlock. Unlocking the bottom purple room will allow you to decorate the bottom two rooms.

(guild : Keibatsu, server : Mantle of the Force, faction : republic)

Hello,

we have the same problem on our ship with two rooms on the crew deck (side rooms, back right and back left)

We've unlocked the rooms, can see the hooks, but it will not allow us to interact with the hooks at all.

Workaround:

The Red Rooms will be decorateable when you unlock the 2nd room in the wing;-)

Server: Ebon Hawk, Guild: Freedom Warriors

Had the same issues as a few people here already...

We unlocked three rooms on the Crew Deck. These Rooms. We unlocked them in the order marked (in case the image doesn't load, the two nearest to the elevator then the middle of the top three.) That last one in the top middle doesn't allow us to choose any hooks to add anything to the room.

• 5 months later...
I cant unlock the crew deck! I am a guildmaster and we have the frameworks and credits needed. But we cant unlock the crew deck main hall. When i click on the ''expand'' option, it says ''guild stronghold expansion failed''. Please help Bioware. Empire of the jung ma server. Put in a ticket.

I cant unlock the crew deck! I am a guildmaster and we have the frameworks and credits needed. But we cant unlock the crew deck main hall. When i click on the ''expand'' option, it says ''guild stronghold expansion failed''. Please help Bioware. Empire of the jung ma server. Put in a ticket.

This is a different issue than what is described in this thread. Are you sure that you put the frameworks and credits in the guild bank, not your inventory, and that the guild master is trying to buy the rooms, not a normal guild member?

In that case, you should contact CS so they can take a closer look since it sounds like an individual problem and not a bug.

guild flagship (Bastion server) Imperial

we hare having this issue with the crew deck doors. we have one room open and went to open our 2nd on the floor - but get the message 'guild stronghold expansion failed'

we still have frame-works and credit in the bank

Guild stronghold expansion failed

One 15th March 2015, I attempted as Guild Leader of <Shadow Runners> to open the main Crew Deck and the main Hangar doors on my Imperial guild's flag ship on The Shadowlands. My guild has more than 10,000,000 credits and has more than 4 Logistical and 6 Engineering Flag Ship Frameworks in our guild bank currently.

On clicking the expansion button on the main Crew Deck and Hangar doors, I received an error message of:

"Guild stronghold expansion failed."

I opened a ticket under the General heading listing all the relevant details pertaining to this matter. After a few days, I rang Customer Service and was told to file a Bug Report. My ticket is still open after opening the initial ticket 8 days previously. I have had no feedback regarding this issue other than being told by Customer Service that it may be fixed with an upcoming update. At the same time as the Crew Deck bugged, so did my access to listing items on the GTN on some of my toons.

This issue has now been resolved by placing our Flagship Frameworks on the first tab of our Guild Bank. The Flagship Frameworks need to be on a guild bank tab that has no restrictions.

Edited by PurleGemstone
Updated with solution

Also having this issue as the GM, I have 2 frameworks in my GB and in my inventory, as well as more than 10m in both the guild bank and inventory. I'm getting the same error message as others listed above - Jung Ma server as well. Edited by Nommak