The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest Add Space Battle rewards

JumperPenn

Just to add something else to do for the conquest please add some rewards for doing the space combat, not GSF. I hate GSF on my non crafting characters I'd like something else to do besides running random fps/pvp matches and gsf that I don't enjoy at all.

I don't get why there are no rewards for doing them when seemingly everything else is rewarded, ops/pvp/gsf/killing random npcs world bosses, heroics, crafting, but regular space battles nope, nadda, nothing.

• 2 months later...

Somehow I hadn't thought of this one among the many other things that could be tweaked/changed about conquests. PVE opportunities for conquest points always tend to feel kind of limited unless you're dumping resources into crafting because a lot of it sits in the infuriating "once per legacy" category, and even the stuff that is repeatable is only repeatable with specific limitations (like the points for group finder dailies) while PVP and GSF points can be farmed infinitely.

Point opportunities for space PVE could perhaps ease up on that limited feeling of PVE conquest points. (Of course, points for heroics on EVERY planet for a conquest week instead of only giving points for heroics on 1-2 of the planets would go a long way there as well.) It wouldn't solve all of the problems, it wouldn't be for everyone, and the well would run dry for the day in its own time as well, but... they could offer something like 250 points per daily and an additional 500 points per daily that counts as "heroic", perhaps? Hmmm... What can they do to expand on that during space themed conquest weeks though? During those weeks where GSF gets a couple additional objectives that occasionally reward extra points for wins and medals it would make sense for space PVE to get some additional attention as well. But what can they add? Bonuses? A kill counter? Or would the completion objectives just be doubled in value?

Edited by Muljo_Stpho