Master of the Ancients...

Kymerous

So...this is "fixed" apparently, yet to run it today...but I did notice the counter is at 0 again....even though I have the Repeating History (10 time run) achieve my Master of the Ancients is still at 0....its bad enough I ran this 48 times already (2 times, on 24 toons)...its bad enough i THOUGHT i had to run this 15 more times to finish the 25 count AGAIN...but now I gotta run this 25 more times....

Many of us killed one million of enemy drones, on many planets throughout the game, before 2.0 hit.

It didn't matter; We had to do it all over again.

Same here truth be told. At least you only have to do the FP twenty five times; Killing 5000 enemies on Quesh on the other hand...

id MUCH rather farm planetary achievs a 2nd, or 3rd, or even 4th time due to bugs than have to deal with a tactical 25 more times, and the 3 new stupid ppl per run itll introduce me to

Many of us killed one million of enemy drones, on many planets throughout the game, before 2.0 hit.

Same here truth be told. At least you only have to do the FP twenty five times; Killing 5000 enemies on Quesh on the other hand...

I see your 5000 Quesh enemies and raise you 500 Balmorra Bormu!

Ahhh don't remind me, I still don't have Devastating House Thul -.-

Don't bother with the ones around Trader Circle. Go to the area of the first Republic mission on Alderaan, right next to the Spaceport (to your left when you leave the Spaceport, NOT the vineyard to your right). There are 11 level-28 Strong Thul commandos, and usually when you kill the last one, the first already respawns.

The problem is that every time they fix an achievement it is not retroactive. Expect quite an uproar if they can't fix the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event achievements retroactively due to the random nature and credit requirement of their completion.

Edited by demotivator