2.10.1 CM/Collections Update

Iwipe

Hey everyone, with the 2.10.1 patch today, the collections/cartel market received a bunch of new items.

Collections

Cartel Market

Holographic Weapon Display

Huttese Wall Sconce

Underworld Starship Chair

Underworld Starship Couch

Underworld Supply Locker

Underworld Traveler’s Rug

Enjoy!

If the paint can be dyed on the Resolute Protector set, that will make for some very nice combinations :D. I wish they brought back the Sorcerer Tionese set rather than the Assassin one (Feral Visionary), since frankly I think it looks much nicer. Still, the pack looks like a very nice one and I'll be sure to pick up a couple. Edited by Sangiban

People that are fond of dark themes will be satisfied.
Indeed. The dark themed decorations are awesome, but I can't help but feel that the light themed ones are getting the short stick so far. Hopefully the "situation" (if my subjective feeling is right) will rectify with future packs.

If the paint can be dyed on the Resolute Protector set, that will make for some very nice combinations :D. I wish they brought back the Sorcerer Tionese set rather than the Assassin one (Feral Visionary), since frankly I think it looks much nicer. Still, the pack looks like a very nice one and I'll be sure to pick up a couple.

It can be apparently, someone dyed it red to look like blood.