The inevitable outcome

Churb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You represent a minuscule minority of people who have far more skills in game than they ever will out of the game. When servers go down, you return to whatever miserable existence developed such a hateful player. This is a community where people try to enjoy a video game... If you're so elite, why are you not on a PVP server showing your true abilities, instead of harping on part-time gamers who play to enjoy the company of friends they've made.

If you are indeed in Triumph, I feel sorry that victory is bittersweet having to ally with the likes of a terrible person such as you. WOOK may not be the most elite players, but we laugh our asses off and we enjoy one another. Can any guild you've been in say that about you?

Arguing with churb is just asking to be trolled, don't waste your time

But is he one of yours?

You deserve respect for your victory while keeping it civil. Hopefully, that can continue. We've cleaned house of those who try to ruin the game for others.

No.

He might have been at some point because one of the officers was mass inviting all the server's worst trolls for some reason. Maybe that's why he is suggesting he is in Triumph.

For e.g. there's someone else (not going to name) who was invited and who I promptly /gkicked when I logged on. Since then he has harboured a vendetta and actually renamed himself Triumph to troll us. (He actually got us reported in-game too for throwing a PvP match because people thought he was in our guild... sigh).

No.

He might have been at some point because one of the officers was mass inviting all the server's worst trolls for some reason. Maybe that's why he is suggesting he is in Triumph.

For e.g. there's someone else (not going to name) who was invited and who I promptly /gkicked when I logged on. Since then he has harboured a vendetta and actually renamed himself Triumph to troll us. (He actually got us reported in-game too for throwing a PvP match because people thought he was in our guild... sigh).

is it andygnome :rak_02:

No.

Cool cool, well then he and this forum post are basically irrelevant! Congrats on your victory!

You represent a minuscule minority of people who have far more skills in game than they ever will out of the game. When servers go down, you return to whatever miserable existence developed such a hateful player. This is a community where people try to enjoy a video game... If you're so elite, why are you not on a PVP server showing your true abilities, instead of harping on part-time gamers who play to enjoy the company of friends they've made.

If you are indeed in Triumph, I feel sorry that victory is bittersweet having to ally with the likes of a terrible person such as you. WOOK may not be the most elite players, but we laugh our asses off and we enjoy one another. Can any guild you've been in say that about you?

while its true, i am an elite player, that doesnt mean i should gonto a pvp server which is most likely going to die off, people harp on wook because you arent just bad, but you literally set the bar on how bad a guild can be (pub side dark jesters) the only good people in wook are the ones who leave it for literally any other guild. Now get off the forums and go rp on your website or something

No.

Whoops, I guess I should read all the posts before I put up my last one. Thank you for the confirmation, and the warning as well. I have been trolled, expertly it may seem, I guess I am a bad. :rolleyes:

Once again, that was a great battle, hopefully one we all won't have to repeat too soon!