Darth Baras' set

IgorNjagul

In a preview of what is coming up, the set is coming back in one of the 2 remaining Stronghold packs. But it

has a different hat and is genderized. It does lose the stomach and forearms when a female wears it,

as it is based of the old end game set.

It's not the same set.

The one in the upcoming pack was the Tionese or Columi armor set for Assassins. Baras' uses the Tionese or Columi one for Sorcerers.

Yes, I'm aware that Feral Visionary Armor Set is coming with Seneschal's pack, but it's genderized (worst thing which happened to SWTOR aesthetics) and nowhere near Baras' set textures, not to mention the mask which IS unique.

Tbh, I can bet my *** that tons of people would want to buy it if only it ever came out on the Cartel Market.

And I just feel violated by the fact that we can't have the armor set of the guy who actualy brought about treaty of corruscant, not to mention he's one of the most powerful sith lords at that time :(

I am aware of the differences, just thought you were looking for the style, not the exact clone of the armor. And the Good ole Sorceror Tionese mask would be so much better without the party hat. *Looks at Baras' mask.*

A milestone for me, first blatantly wrong fact on the forums. :eek:

Edited by JediJuliusDavin

I have that very set you are talking about: the Tionese gear for my Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer. I don't have the belt or the bracers for the set. Being a Founder, I got the gear when I completed Level 50 with my Sorcerer. I still wear it to this day and have used different dye mods in the chest. Currently, I am very happy with the Black/Black Dye mod. I love Black.

I am aware of the differences, just thought you were looking for the style, not the exact clone of the armor. And the Good ole Sorceror Tionese mask would be so much better without the party hat. *Looks at Baras' mask.*

It's not a party hat. It's an evil Sorcerer's Cap.

Edited by Darth_Krushya
spelling, grammar, more info

Krushya, it's not the same.

1st of all, Tionese is no longer obtainable, 2nd head is different, and I prefer Baras' version of it and 3rd and most important, that set is gender dependant, which is incredibly annoying, and I'm thinking of making a thread about that as well.

I don't want my female sorc to look like a stipper cuz some bad at BW dev team didn't have sex, so he's jacking off on his toon. I'm a sith lord, not a sith **** actor.

So yeah, add Baras' set (exact clone of the armor) to the cartel market please.

Possibly. Darth Mortis has a set similar if not same as Baras. I just feel like Sith Inquisitor is the most hated class in design department, with so many gender dependant sets (jedi consular sets aren't rly gender dependant) and so few options we have, to make our inquisitors look good. I can count at least 3-4 sets for SW, BH, JK, Trooper etc. that look great. Baras' set would kinda improve the number of options inquisitors have :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.