[The Red Eclipse Republic] "Ghost Squadron" recruits new pilots.

Homodmitrius

Played some games on Red Eclipse today with some Ghost Squadron guys and a few others.

I have to say I'm super impressed with the population of the server. On republic side which seems to be the heavy side of the population twice I saw 48 people in games. With almost always having over 30.

I met a few difficult pilots but the server from what I saw in my measly 5 or 6 games is very bomber/gunship heavy.

However I had a great time, I have decided for a change of pace to main gunship for my first ship on this server so watch out for my railgunz. :p

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played some games on Red Eclipse today with some Ghost Squadron guys and a few others.

I have to say I'm super impressed with the population of the server. On republic side which seems to be the heavy side of the population twice I saw 48 people in games. With almost always having over 30.

I met a few difficult pilots but the server from what I saw in my measly 5 or 6 games is very bomber/gunship heavy.

However I had a great time, I have decided for a change of pace to main gunship for my first ship on this server so watch out for my railgunz. :p

Ill keep an eye out for you also :) looks like we might have some ghost squad v unrelenting games soon :)

Glad to hear it, pity i was offline, but my guildies were delighted

Bumping again)

I must leave the game for some time, but i hope i will be able to log in from time to time. But i will return to the launch of SoR (or maybe earlier)) Now Kal'kasar and Bobdabuilder will handle things over there in my absence)

Enjoy the game.

Edited by Homodmitrius

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Did/will you made an Imperial branch? Impside looks really bad now... mostly conquest farmers .

Yeah i've only been bang to the game a week or so, been really trying to get into GSF but most of the time its just a premade farm lol. Obviously doesn't help my ships aren't upgraded much but it has been pointed out to me that Rep's are running premade's a lot and tbh i'm starting to notice that it's nearly always these people im queue'd against.

I've been doing some shouts on fleet asking if anyone on imp side wants to group queue GSF atleast so i can find some buddies (lol). Hopefully one day an equal or as close to fight can be put up.

The best time to fly Imp is between 7am to 9am eastern standard time or -5GMT. Before the serious Pubs log on.

If I am on feel free to whisper me and I can and will help put a hurting on the pubs lol.

Hey m8, wats ur character name on The Red Eclipse?

• 3 weeks later...

For the destruction of imperial noobs need a guild...GhSq proved :D

40 ships vs 16 - true skill game:rolleyes:

Red eclipse really needs good imp GSf guild :)

red eclipse gsf is dead....thx for topic owners :cool:

Edited by Septacid