Is there anyway to remove ships you don't use?? Daily Bonus Points won't reset...

Psychopyro

Pretty much like the title says... My Strike Fighter daily bonus won't reset, but I never use my other ships... so basically my bonus is stuck... I don't want to be worthless to my team by picking a ship I am horrible at using. Is there anyway to remove ships? Or am I screwed at this point? Or is it a bug that the ship won't reset (I could have sworn it used to reset regardless)?

Your issue isn't happening, and what you are asking for can't be done and won't help because your problem isn't real. You get your x2 bonus normally, and for the correct amount. All that happens is if you log in after having used it up, it won't display properly until you play a game (but it will count normally). Edited by Verain

Your issue isn't happening, and what you are asking for can't be done and won't help because your problem isn't real. You get your x2 bonus normally, and for the correct amount. All that happens is if you log in after having used it up, it won't display properly until you play a game (but it will count normally).
Correct. Watch the points you get and the breakdown. It's only an issue with the first game you play each day as well.

I second this.

Edited by Altheran

I second this.

thirded. It happens to me almost every day but I always get the daily bonus on the ship I fly even if it wasn't displaying that the daily bonus had been reset.

If you have any doubts fly one of the ships that looks like it didn't have the daily bonus exclusively during a match and then check the req breakdown at the end of the game.