No longer receiving experience for anything I do

btjp

I am no longer receiving experience for anything I do. I am currently on Nar Shadda. It did this yesterday, but eventually out of nowhere started working. I have tried leaving the area, logging out, and resetting flashpoints, but nothing is allowing me to gain experience.

I am no longer receiving experience for anything I do. I am currently on Nar Shadda. It did this yesterday, but eventually out of nowhere started working. I have tried leaving the area, logging out, and resetting flashpoints, but nothing is allowing me to gain experience.

Are you sure you aren't over level for the missions/FPs that you're trying to run?

Possibly I am over level for some of the problems. But there are missions I am on where the enemy is so tough I can't even compete. I am dying easily and if I manage to kill any of my enemies I get no experience. I doubt I am over leveled to face them. My ability to get experience is all over the board. Some experience now for weak enemies, some for tough, then sometimes no experience for either tough or easy opponents. It seems completely random to me.

Once you check to make sure the missions aren't greyed out, let me know what enemies you're fighting, Mission you're on, planet, location, etc. so that I can get this to the team to check out. Thanks!

I can't be sure it's the same bug that the OP is talking abuot, but there has been a long standing issue that I've seen many, many times (and reported awhile ago) where experience does not update properly in the UI. It still is credited to the character (logging out and back in usually fixes it) but the bars do not update.

Seems linked to a UI issue where the "proximity alert" icon does not appear when near enemies.

My guess is it is a UI refresh issue. Usually fixes itself after a few minutes of play.

I have seen this issue on every planet. Most obvious when you are expecting a XP cash in after a mission complete but the bar doesn't twitch.

OP, have you by any chance reached Lvl 55?

I don't want to troll you, I just want to get this straight ;)

As for the UI, try CTRL+U twice to update the UI, note your XP-value when hovering over the XP-Bar before and after.

Hopefully you can reproduce the mentioned UI bug...

Edited by Orrrrmus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.