Purchasable Decorations using Basic/Elite/Ultimate Comms

da_jon

Please Bioware give us something else to buy with these. Isotope sales are down, and I have no interest in gearing alts that I never play. My main companion is already geared in 180. I would love to see some unique decorations that we can purchase using our comms. Thanks!

Please Bioware give us something else to buy with these. Isotope sales are down, and I have no interest in gearing alts that I never play. My main companion is already geared in 180. I would love to see some unique decorations that we can purchase using our comms. Thanks!

Da_jon this is the last time that you take my suggestions out of my hands :PPP

Got basic and classic coms always at 980, and when its time to hit 1000, i buy a belt or an isotope so to not loose them.

/support

I recently hit the maximum on Classic comms for the first time... this being my last toon I leveled, I have no use for them anymore.

For basic comms, we can get Iso-5s at least, but for Classic-Comms? why not make the comms tradeable for Decorations that are either unique or otherwise drop in (lvl 50) FPs, like the Statue of the emperor for example...

While we are at Comms for Decorations... Basic comms could be tradeable for the lvl 55 FPs drop.

Elite Comms for Operations Decos/Bigger decorations

and Ultimate Comms for Starship/Huge Decorations

These comms would be the perfect place to release the armor display decorations that have been requested many times. Ultimate comms could let you display purple artifact armor, elite could be used for orange modable armor, basic for legacy/rep armor and classic could be used for any green/blue quality armors.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.