Class trainers as decorations

GrandLordMenace

not a bad idea, but it wouldnt be that useful to majority of the player base, as subscribers from start we have our own portable class trainers for ever char we create so cant imagine they will add this but it is a good idea for those that were not lucky to be subscribers at that point.

not a bad idea, but it wouldnt be that useful to majority of the player base, as subscribers from start we have our own portable class trainers for ever char we create so cant imagine they will add this but it is a good idea for those that were not lucky to be subscribers at that point.

I think you mean you got them when you pre-ordered ROTHC?

I've been playing since Beta and I don't think I have one but I didn't preorder ROTHC.

But as to the OP, I think it would be awesome to have a useful NPC in my stronghold.

Crew skill trainers would be cool too, as would crafting supply vendors and heck, every other usable NPC.

Then I would never have to leave my home except for adventures :eek:

Who said anything about useful? Over 99% of my stronghold is purely aesthetic rather than objectively functional. I would LOVE a holostatue of Darth Malgus displayed somewhere in my apartment. How often would I actually use it as a trainer? Who cares! It's a friggin holostatue of Darth Malgus in my apartment!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.