The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

HK-51 Customizations

Nichos_Ketra

Considering the fact that there was an additional HK-51 customization which wasn't made available in favor of the white and red version of the "Advanced Recon" customization, there's a few HK customization's I'd like to see.

• The original "HK-51 colors" variant of the Recon model currently not available to players. It looked great, IMO.
  • An "Imperial colors" variant of the Recon model, as the current white and red one works very well for "Republic colors". (Although white and orange could work for a "Republic colors" version, and I'd get that too if it was made.)
  • Variants of the Recon model (and standard HK-51 model) with different shades of camo, such as desert and forest.

Things like the camo patterns could go for other droids, but I'd especially love to be able to obtain them for HK-51.

I'd also love to see additional variants of HK-51 like the Recon customization which still look like HK-51 but modded. For example, a "Heavy Assault HK-51" model with more extensive armor plating.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

I would love a rusty orange HK-47 skin for the companion HK.

And the paint jobs would be fun too. Maybe throw in Republic/Imperial paint jobs with the emblems plastered all over. Or a Havoc Squad/Mandalorian/Black Sun/Other large groups with insignias/Frogdogs/Huttball teams whose names I forgot...

• 2 weeks later...

And the paint jobs would be fun too. Maybe throw in Republic/Imperial paint jobs with the emblems plastered all over. Or a Havoc Squad/Mandalorian/Black Sun/Other large groups with insignias/Frogdogs/Huttball teams whose names I forgot...

That would be interesting. I know I'd definitely like to see them add Republic and Imperial colors versions or regular/recon HK-51, whether or not those have any insignia. The other stuff would be pretty cool too.

"Query: Master, why are you painting me in these colors? There is no tactical reasoning in having me wear the Republic colors since you work with the Empire often."

Sorry, just had an image of my BH happily painting her HK in Republic colors just to make him stand out. And mostly for giggles. Because she's a BH Mandalorian. XD

I'd like that ! :D

Sorry, just had an image of my BH happily painting her HK in Republic colors just to make him stand out. And mostly for giggles. Because she's a BH Mandalorian. XD

Seen too much "Rebels" lately ? :D

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

1. HK-47 model should have came to pre order players for SoR.

2. Recon Edition with HK-51 skin, I agree with.

3. Republic Warpaint edition Silver and Blue lights/paint effects

4. Sith Warpaint Edition, think the recon colors but Black and Red paint, and red lights

5. Golden Fury edition, Gold like plating, Similar type headdress attachment.

6-7. The Oricronian droid models. (WHICH EXIST AS HK CUSTOMIZATIONS BUT UNOBTAINABLE, WHITE, CORRUPTOR ZERO)

8.Kotor2 edition HK-51. All silver, no iron man core. Blue light eyes.

9. Rakghoul Ravager HK customization. HK-51 covered in claw marks and dried green rakghoul blood.

10. Snow Hunter edition pure white paintjob Recon breastplate attachment, Red eyes.

And why not a HK Cyborg item series? Seriously be able to use cyborg item slots to make the player have HK parts. Including the helmet!!!